The Upcoming Adventures thread

BenBrown

First Post
Just how detailed do submissions need to be? I'm working on something that I'd like to try. It's going a little slowly since I've never run a 4E game before.

Fragsie

Explorer
I think generally the plot can be quite loosely written out, the areas you need to focus on are the encounters (which monsters, experience totals) and treasure (what levels, and what they're rewarded for). The judges will email you back with help on areas that need changing or more detail adding. They're all good guys and would probably help you out. Saying that though; if you do need help with anything I would be willing to lend a hand (to keep the judges workload down), both of my characters are in adventures and probably will be for a while yet so there's no danger that I will end up as a player for you. PM me if you're interested.:eek:

ryryguy

First Post
Well, I did get off my rear and submit my adventure. Thanks Fragsie and renau1g for looking it over and offering advice!

It is teased in the Screamer.

I can't actively recruit until it is approved, but FYI, it is designed for a standard party of 5 level 1 PCs. The adventure should appeal to PCs (or players) interested in the Valley of Bone culture, commerce, and culinary affairs. Any gourmets or budding chefs should be particularly entertained.

EvolutionKB

First Post
Well, I did get off my rear and submit my adventure. Thanks Fragsie and renau1g for looking it over and offering advice!

It is teased in the Screamer.

I can't actively recruit until it is approved, but FYI, it is designed for a standard party of 5 level 1 PCs. The adventure should appeal to PCs (or players) interested in the Valley of Bone culture, commerce, and culinary affairs. Any gourmets or budding chefs should be particularly entertained.

Well I do like to cook, and my coworker would call me a gourmet, but all my available PCs are level 4.:.-(

ryryguy

First Post
It's tough, there were all these level 1 PCs running around there for a while... I understand a couple of them are probably going to come back from CaBaNa's adventure before it really starts, but still not a full party's worth.

I could see maybe taking some level 2's, but level 4's along level 1's probably would not work. :(

I guess a ton of higher level characters are about to come back from 6 Eagle Down plus the other one that crossed over, huh? Anyone have anything on tap for them?

renau1g

First Post
Scorpius Risk has a level 3 adventure (I think approved). Mine can be tweaked for a higher level party with only minimal effort. It actually might be more fun for a higher level group (more variety in enemies at that level).

Mewness

First Post
Possibly we could fill ryryguy's adventure with level 1s (I'm tempted!) and fill CaBaNa's with some slightly more advanced folks (I think that adventure is already meant to accommodate people above level 1). But I'm not sure if any characters in the 2-3 range have adventures that are ending.

covaithe

Explorer
I think Ring of the Fey Lord might be ending soon, one way or the other. But right now it's leaning towards the bad ending. :eek: And, of course, "soon" is a flexible term in PbP...

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Yes, I have an adventure, waiting for level 3's or a mix as long as the end average level is not far below level 3. Higher would not be an issue.

Kalidrev

First Post
I am going to be stirring up another adventure here soon (I know I said that earlier, but really I am!), and knowing what level to cater to would be a good idea. Who and what are in the tavern and are not going to be claimed by the currently (or soon to be) approved adventures/DMs?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases