The Upcoming Adventures thread

Mewness

First Post
*faints*

I swear, I need a character with some actual AoE. I think in almost every party I've been in, the one person with the AoE powers goes AWOL. I'm amazed we got through that crowd of rerising zombies with our cute little single-target attacks.

Antithetist

First Post
I have an adventure approved and ready to go for a bunch of level 1s once the tavern is repopulated after these pesky hobgoblins have been dealt with. I'll be looking to take 6-7 people.

Luinnar

First Post
I have an adventure approved and ready to go for a bunch of level 1s once the tavern is repopulated after these pesky hobgoblins have been dealt with. I'll be looking to take 6-7 people.
I have a Bard I will be making once my PCs level up. (after I finish Mythra of course ;)) if you need a leader. He will be my 3rd character however.

Dekana

Explorer
I'll be making retiring my paladin in favor of a shaman after Marna is Missing wraps up (which should be soon). So add one more leader to the list! :)

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Ok, question. I just finished up with the Rerisen Tower, but I have a sequel adventure brewing with pretty much the same players. Do I need to submit it to the L4W Judges or can I count it as a continuation of the last adventure that happens to be in a new thread?

renau1g

First Post
If you position it as a continuation of that adventure, I'd be fine with you just running it, although I'd like to see a copy of it sent to the judges for posterity.

Remove ads