The Upcoming Adventures thread

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
The players from the Hunted have started returning to the Tavern. I think they're mostly waiting on the xp/treasure awards to be approved.

I'll be taking a break from DMing here for an indefinite period to focus on RL stuff so it's good to see new DMs stepping up to take up the player load.

Pentius

First Post
Long adventures can be good. The group gets to know each other better, learns to work together better. It lets longer-reaching storylines pop up, too.

How many first levels do we have in the tavern, at the moment? I haven't looked back too far and am suddenly hoping competition isn't too fierce, since my character isn't even approved yet.

Mewness

First Post
Welcome, Pentius!

There are, by my count, 6 level one characters in the tavern. (Which is the maximum number I'll take, if I start running Serpent's Skull.)

We have a convention that people who aren't already playing in an adventure have priority, so you won't have any trouble getting into an adventure when one does start. Also, you don't need to be approved to start playing as long as the DM knows that you're not approved and doesn't mind.

I'll be getting a proposal together soon.

Pentius

First Post
Alright, good to know that those not currently playing get priority.

My concerns about competition are that A) my character is a Striker, which, in my experience, are a dime a dozen, and B) I have a friend who's writing up a warlord to join me and I don't want to get in an adventure without him. I figured the approval process would grant some time.

twilsemail

First Post
Just to toot my own horn for a moment, we do have a thread that generally tracks the PCs in the tavern. It's usually up to date within a day or two. We've currently got 4 strikers in the tavern, though one of them is Level 6 and bound to not be adventuring with you.

CaBaNa

First Post
Pentius we have a lot of duo/trio/entire parties, that want to play together when they play. Most of them don't even know each other IRL, but the characters have formed some manner of bond the players would rather not break. I doubt you'll have any issue, especially since the two of you are both newcomers.

New adventures happen decently frequently, and they last for a while, as PbP is very slow in nature.

OFF-TOPIC
Could one of the judges please free South Baskrant from the DM-less purgatory it has become? (The adventure is over, XP has been awarded, it needs to be checked for accuracy and approved.)

Last edited:

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Judges Inbox, I am in you!

Level 2 Adventure submitted. Don't hold your breathe though players, I was less than brief in my write up. It may not be approved quickly.

Summary (Spoiler Free): It ended up being less about the Oni than intended. It is a classic feeling dungeon crawl, involving Hadeys, the Imperium and a little bit of Jade intrigue.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases