The Upcoming Adventures thread

renau1g

First Post
Yeah I've got mine ready to go once I get one more approval as Joe mentioned.

Hopefully we can get that rectified Mal...

Stringbean2142

First Post
Sorry, y'all! I mentioned before here (back on the 13th) I just needed the second approval to recruit; once I got it, I thought it'd be safe to post the recruiting post in the tavern. Guess with the post already written, I got excited to finally be approved and jumped the gun...

I didn't know the story contest was an adventure start, so I thought there was just going to be my adventure and the one leader for renau1g's recruiting. Hmmm, what's the usual procedure if there's not enough players to go around? I can run with as few as four, but even with that I don't know if there's enough to go around for all of the upcomings.

Last edited:

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
The usual procedure when there's not enough characters is just to wait for more characters to show up ;)

It looks like the Long Arm of Lauto crew have finished, so there'll be a few more PCs drifting into the tavern now. There are also a few characters who I suppose are technically in the tavern but haven't posted in there recently.

But, rest assured - there will eventually be PCs to fill all your adventures ;)

JoeNotCharles

First Post
Sorry, y'all! I mentioned before here (back on the 13th) I just needed the second approval to recruit; once I got it, I thought it'd be safe to post the recruiting post in the tavern. Guess with the post already written, I got excited to finally be approved and jumped the gun...

Sorry, didn't mean to jump on you... the problem with this thread is a week later I forget what's been posted! I really just wanted a summary.

renau1g

First Post
Just got second approval this morning. I need one leader and Hacker's spoken for, so I think only Kama'zer Anma'giduu (Phoenix) is around.

I would've preferred a lower level PC (as 1/2 the group are level 1's), but it'll be interesting.

Dunamin

First Post
Rhole is still around and up for adventure. I would have played him up again in the Tavern, but studies and research have been pretty time-consuming lately.

He's a bard gnome, so he could fill any leader demand.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases