The Upcoming Adventures thread

Neil1889

First Post
Requirements:
Levels 1 to 3:
4 to 6 characters

I believe there is an influx of low level characters hanging around
the tavern.

Please let me know using this thread if you are interested.

Note: The adventure has not been approved yet. However, if and when
it does get approved I can start right away.

Could it stretch to include a level 5, by chance?

Rapida

First Post
As the adventure Bane of the Black Dragon is coming to an end I have to the urge to start another adventure called Turning of the Tide.

Requirements:
Levels 1 to 3:
4 to 6 characters

I believe there is an influx of low level characters hanging around
the tavern.

Please let me know using this thread if you are interested.

Note: The adventure has not been approved yet. However, if and when
it does get approved I can start right away.
I've got a level 1 kobold monk who would love to go on an adventure. He is my second character and I do have a character in an adventure at the moment.

dimsdale

First Post
Update: Adventure: Turning the Tide: Lvl's 1-3

1. Lvl 3 Wizard (Dekana) (IN if no other new players)
2. Lvl 1 Monk (Rapida) (IN if no other new players)
3. Lvl 2 Vampire (Treex) (IN)

Last edited:

VanderLegion

First Post
I'd love to bring Graven - Level 2 hybrid Swordmage/Wizard. It's my third pc, other 2 are both in adventures, so I'll gladly step aside if there's enough other people who want to go that aren't on their third pc.

covaithe

Explorer
Not to rain on the recruitment parade, but it's worth keeping in mind that newer players on their first character might not be aware of this thread. It would suck for the adventure to fill up before they even saw it, if they were only reading the tavern thread. Pretty sure you guys all know that, but a reminder never hurts, eh?

dimsdale

First Post
Not to rain on the recruitment parade, but it's worth keeping in mind that newer players on their first character might not be aware of this thread. It would suck for the adventure to fill up before they even saw it, if they were only reading the tavern thread. Pretty sure you guys all know that, but a reminder never hurts, eh?

Yes, that makes sense and yes, that would suck. It was my intention in the first place to welcome the new members with this adventure. I'll post this in the tavern. Thanks C.

yay!!!!! Thanks Judges

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases