The Upcoming Adventures thread

Dekana

Explorer
I'd love to bring Graven - Level 2 hybrid Swordmage/Wizard. It's my third pc, other 2 are both in adventures, so I'll gladly step aside if there's enough other people who want to go that aren't on their third pc.

The group's shaping up! Vanderlegion also expressed interest a few posts ago with his level 2 swordmage|wizard (I think Dimsdale missed it).

treex

First Post
Yeah I was gonna bring that up as well. Again, we should root out some of the new players and they're brand new level one PCs. I'll post a link in other threads.

dimsdale

First Post
Update: Adventure: Turning the Tide: Lvl's 1-3

[MENTION=57009]Dekana[/MENTION] Thanks for pointing out the vanderlegion post. I did miss that one

[MENTION=84680]treex[/MENTION] For some reason I thought this was your first character. I zoned out or something.

Note: People who have not adventured in L4W have first dibs to be in this adventure. If no one steps forward to join, then characters listed below have secured a spot.

1. Lvl 3 Wizard (Dekana) (IN if no other new players)
2. Lvl 1 Monk (Rapida) (IN if no other new players)
3. Lvl 2 Vampire (Treex) (IN if no other new players)
4. Lvl 2 Hybrid Swordmage/Wizard (VanderLegion) (IN if no other new players)

treex

First Post
But wouldn't I still have some priority over the others? Some of them have other characters adventuring. All of mine are inactive at the mo :S

VanderLegion

First Post
But wouldn't I still have some priority over the others? Some of them have other characters adventuring. All of mine are inactive at the mo :S
Yah, someone with no on in an adventure even if they have multiple characters would have priority over someone who's got characters off adventuring.

VanderLegion

First Post

[MENTION=57009]Dekana[/MENTION] Thanks for pointing out the vanderlegion post. I did miss that one

[MENTION=84680]treex[/MENTION] For some reason I thought this was your first character. I zoned out or something.

Note: People who have not adventured in L4W have first dibs to be in this adventure. If no one steps forward to join, then characters listed below have secured a spot.

I've got a friend making a character to join the adventure. He's creating a Pixie Sorcerer, will be his first character, said he should be able to finish it tonight (I believe it's built in the CB, just needs to get the wiki page set up)

dimsdale

First Post

5. Lvl 1 Wizard (Formonus) (IN: New to Enworld)

One more spot. Last call! :)

dimsdale

First Post
I've got a friend making a character to join the adventure. He's creating a Pixie Sorcerer, will be his first character, said he should be able to finish it tonight (I believe it's built in the CB, just needs to get the wiki page set up)

[MENTION=6676620]VanderLegion[/MENTION] Is your friend ready?

The Sorcerer would by number 6

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases