First Post
Open Slots: "A Call for Lovers"
1: LordGraz'zt (new to EnWorld and L4W; will need to create PC) lvl 1
2: Treex (Watersoul Genasi Scout) lvl 1
3: Neil1889? (new to L4W; Tiefling Shielding Swordmage?) lvl 1
4: Daeja (new to L4W; will need to create PC) lvl 1
5:
6:? (maybe)

Game starting to fill up; lots of new people so until I see PCs waiting for approval, nothing is set in stone. Initial interest does not always translate into affirmative action.
If all those that have shown interest get in and make PCs there'll be a nice new influx of players in the L4W realm. Sweet!

I think most interest for now has been generated from the Gamers Seeking Gamers part of the forum where I left an game invitation amongst some advertising for EnWorld's PbP living worlds.

treex

First Post
I think most interest for now has been generated from the Gamers Seeking Gamers part of the forum where I left an game invitation amongst some advertising for EnWorld's PbP living worlds.

More DMs need to do this, it'd bring more players in :D

jbear

First Post
I'd say it's more like: "Hey, we need DMs here, care to join?" :)
One of the players who has said he will sign up was advertising for players for an online game. So he is a DM. It's always good to cut your teeth on a system/style/method as a player. Get the feel for what works in so far as pacing etc.

I've been playing for a while only as a player. It's been the first time I've done that in quite a long time. I DM usually. Once this adventure has run its course I'll be happy to carry on DMing games.

treex

First Post
I'd say it's more like: "Hey, we need DMs here, care to join?" :)

What a coincidence, I have half-thoughts on DMing something. No promises, though O: DMing is a tough job. I just don't have the experience to judge the numbers (levels, enemies, etc) and the setting (appropriate monsters). I'd be able to run an adventure fine though, assuming you gave me one to run or something.

renau1g

First Post
My only available guy is level 6, unfortunately.

Same here (but level 7).

Same as WD and Mewness, available character is level 5.

Lerrick is a lvl 6 cleric hanging out in the tavern

I have a level 7 Warlord available to... that start to sound like a good team for a lvl 6 adventure.

Yep, Lilli is a level 5 Illusionist Wizard and very eager to hit the road again.

I have a Level 6 Warlock and a level 4 Warden, and a lot of DM credits to spend to bump them up (I can probably get 2 levels out of it.)

I've got a level 4 avenger I've been thinking of bringing out of inactivity, too.

Wow, there's 9 PC's of around the same level.....looks like enough for 2 decent groups.....

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases