The Upcoming Adventures thread

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I would like to join ren1 adventure (but I already have 2 active characters so no priority), I will endeavor to level up Illarion on the wiki today

treex

First Post
Lilli, now a level 5 Gnome Illusionist might be interested, depending on what it is. :)
I've got a level 4 avenger, Tristan, that could come along. He's really not into the whole "city" and "civilization" thing, but maybe I can spin something about Dayna wanting him to help. Or maybe he's just bored, heh. ;)
I have a level 6 battlemind|avenger who's been unoccupied for a really long time now. He knows nothing about magic, but that's never stopped him before.
Papolstaanas's partner in crime, Kaeysari (level 6 polearm fighter) is always interested in seeing new things.
[MENTION=84680]treex[/MENTION] I would volunteer my lvl 5 starpact hexblade if you need a striker. however, I do have characters in adventures, so I probably fall at the bottom of the 'need' pile

"Rift in a Bag" (that's the best I can come up with :p)
Those who've shown interest so far:
1. Lilli, Gnome Wizard 5 (Neil1889)
2. Tristan Moonblade, Elf Avenger 4 (Lord Sessadore)
3. Papolstaanas, Kobold Avenger|Battlemind 6 (Mewness)
4. Kaeysari, Longtooth Shifter Fighter 6 (BenBrown)
5. Artemis Hark, Human Hexblade Warlock 5 (FourMonos)
6. -others?-

Well, I'm glad I statted my monsters to be level 5, I can at least say that much. I'd like to see whether there are others who will take precedence over the current roster.

Bah, I need bigger badder monsters to even think of putting a dent in this party.

jbear

First Post
"A Call for Lovers"
1: LordGraz'zt (new to L4W; creating PC; nearly finished) lvl 1
2: Treex (creating Watersoul Genasi Scout) lvl 1
3: Neil1889 ( creating Rain, Tiefling Shielding Swordmage) lvl 1
4: Daeja (new to L4W; in process of creating PC) lvl 1
5: Nemesis Destiny (new to L4W; in process of creating PC) lvl 1
6: [MENTION=78756]Son of Meepo[/MENTION] (Wrathful Invoker) lvl 1? (Which adventure are you going to sign up for?

It seems like the game is full. The next step is getting PCs up and running on the wiki. I can give one approval to each of you. I'll start a game thread and get it set up so that when that starts we can kick it off right away.

Walking Dad

First Post
I have a level 4~6 adventure in the making and it has already received one approval. I'd like to poke around and see how many people are interested and what PCs they have.
I have Nate, my elf druid that helped Kruor before... but he is level 7.
On the other hand, he isn't approved yet, so I could just play him in his level 6 incarnation.

jbear

First Post
Would anyone like to judge 'A Call for Lovers?'

Also, would it be acceptable to add an area to the campaign world to fit the adventure? My idea is to add a region of islands called the Crystal Isles. All the islands will have the name of different crystals, such as Amethyst or Bloodstone. It would be on a main trade route between the Jade Kingdoms and Daunton (but not close to either, maybe a week each way). The islands would have some thriving trade cities of varying size and flavour. Only two islands would be involved in this adventure but it could be a new area for other people to develop further.

[MENTION=90924]LordGraz'zt[/MENTION] [MENTION=84680]treex[/MENTION] [MENTION=100292]Neil1889[/MENTION] [MENTION=6690636]Daeja[/MENTION] [MENTION=98255]Nemesis Destiny[/MENTION] [MENTION=78756]Son of Meepo[/MENTION]
By the way, I have the adventure thread up but I haven't added regional info (waiting on an okay for the above request; what would be the procedure to get an okay on that btw?) or the intro post (I'll wait til all the PCs are at least up on the wiki and I have given them approval, that way I'll know who is really going to participate or not). But there is an outline of rules, norms etc that you may want to familiarise yourself with.

http://www.enworld.org/forum/living-4th-edition/322609-adventure-call-lovers-dm-jbear-judge.html

FourMonos

First Post
"Rift in a Bag" (that's the best I can come up with :p)
Those who've shown interest so far:
1. Lilli, Gnome Wizard 5 (Neil1889)
2. Tristan Moonblade, Elf Avenger 4 (Lord Sessadore)
3. Papolstaanas, Kobold Avenger|Battlemind 6 (Mewness)
4. Kaeysari, Longtooth Shifter Fighter 6 (BenBrown)
5. Artemis Hark, Human Hexblade Warlock 5 (FourMonos)
6. -others?-

This group is short a leader. Artie has one daily heal ability (multiclass warlord)

Son of Meepo

First Post
This group is short a leader. Artie has one daily heal ability (multiclass warlord)

[MENTION=84680]treex[/MENTION], Dina, deva hybrid artificer|warlord is currently in Catastrophe, but there is a discussion ongoing as to whether or not to end the adventure. She will be level 5 or 6 once I add the XP. If you don't find someone else and the game does end, I'd like to join.

Son of Meepo

First Post
"A Call for Lovers"
1: LordGraz'zt (new to L4W; creating PC; nearly finished) lvl 1
2: Treex (creating Watersoul Genasi Scout) lvl 1
3: Neil1889 ( creating Rain, Tiefling Shielding Swordmage) lvl 1
4: Daeja (new to L4W; in process of creating PC) lvl 1
5: Nemesis Destiny (new to L4W; in process of creating PC) lvl 1
6: @Son of Meepo (Wrathful Invoker) lvl 1? (Which adventure are you going to sign up for?

It seems like the game is full. The next step is getting PCs up and running on the wiki. I can give one approval to each of you. I'll start a game thread and get it set up so that when that starts we can kick it off right away.

Here is the sheet for Wat. He's already been approved for adventure. I can give a second approval to the other PCs as I am a senior reviewer.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases