The Upcoming Adventures thread

renau1g

First Post
I like it. Sorry Phoenix, but I just think Kama'zer is a bit too powerful to tweak the adventure for and make it fun for the others.

JoeNotCharles

First Post
Rhole is still around and up for adventure. I would have played him up again in the Tavern, but studies and research have been pretty time-consuming lately.

He's a bard gnome, so he could fill any leader demand.

You know, after all Dextyr's strikers die, you could join him and have an all-bard party!

KenHood

First Post
Well, my adventure's still recruiting; thus far, I've gotten Hacker so there's a bard in it.
When do you think we'll get started? If it's going to be a while, I may jump back into the Closed Eye (with Hacker) and help the boys wrap it up, assuming covaithe is willing. It will be nice to not have to be a jerk to the other characters.

Stringbean2142

First Post
Good question. We need at least four to run, so after we got a fourth I intended to at least start the thread. With roadtoad and Mal's (eventual) coming character, that's three, but who knows when other characters show up. If you want to head over to the Closed Eye, don't feel obligated to stick around. Heck, Hacker's out of the Tavern anyway; him stumbling drunk into the Closed Eye adventure fits the character pretty darn well!

The adventure will fill when it fills, and I'm sure I bump into your characters at some point, either as a player or as a GM, so while it'd be fun to see Hacker run amok on the Isle, the call's all yours.

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
Mind you, Hacker is level 3 and everyone else in the tavern is level 1.

Will that be a problem, Stringbean?

Alternatively, Ken could join his old crew with his new guy (If that's what he wants and the DM is all right with that) and Stringbean could string up the two other level 1 character looking for an adventure at the tavern; Scorpiusrisk's bard and Oni's Shaman. That'd be 4 (1 controller, 1 striker and 2 leader, it's workable). Both have expressed desire to adventure but neither have applied to Stringbean's adventure perhaps because Hacker is a bard (Bell's bard is also an INT bard...) and they think there is no room for more leaders.

Just a thought.

Last edited:

CaBaNa

First Post
Veruzak would play in an adventure, I don't have him in the active characters thread yet, he isn't approved, but has been submitted, he isn't in the Tavern because Kamotz is in there. Kamotz has an excuse to leave.

But if you'd rather he not come along, that's fine, because he is in an arcane society with 7 Rabbit, and would enjoy adventuring with him.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Sorry, just spotted this thread.

Yes Bell is an Int Bard and is built for ranged attacks. Like many bards she's a bit striker-ish and a little controller-eske. I didn't apply for Stringbean's adventure because I am still awaiting approval but would be glad to join.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases