The Upcoming Adventures thread

Nemesis Destiny

Adventurer
Hello all, this is my first PbP on L4W, but not my first PbP game (I used to be involved over on Myth-Weavers). I will be joining jbear's A Call For Lovers adventure, and I want to make a character that compliments the rest of the group. I am open to pretty much any role.

As I understand it, we have a striker, a controller, and a defender, so I'm cool to make an extra defender, or striker, be the healer/leader, or I can be the "5th man" and make something odd or a hybrid. If anyone would like to work out something synergistic beforehand, feel free to hit me up. :)

EDIT: @jbear - how do you feel about creating OOC thread for us to figure this out before hand?

Last edited:

treex

First Post
I'm wondering where Formonus is, he's supposed to be in Turning the Tide. A wizard.

Anyway, [MENTION=79956]dimsdale[/MENTION] has started the adventure and we're currently moving on with 4 PCs and 1 pending. As such, it should be okay to have one more join us. Just to let you guys know.

jbear

First Post
Hello all, this is my first PbP on L4W, but not my first PbP game (I used to be involved over on Myth-Weavers). I will be joining jbear's A Call For Lovers adventure, and I want to make a character that compliments the rest of the group. I am open to pretty much any role.

As I understand it, we have a striker, a controller, and a defender, so I'm cool to make an extra defender, or striker, be the healer/leader, or I can be the "5th man" and make something odd or a hybrid. If anyone would like to work out something synergistic beforehand, feel free to hit me up. :)

EDIT: @jbear - how do you feel about creating OOC thread for us to figure this out before hand?
Sweet. Good idea. I'm on it!

jbear

First Post
The Cursed One is available. I think he is level 3. Just clearing up the XP total from his adventure atm. He's a Paladin|Warlock but very much built to be a defender that can stay at range if necessary. He has a good MBA with Eldritch Strike nailing hard with Warlock's Curse being 1/turn now. I know lvl 3 is low but he has a death wish (fearless); so I don't mind him being in over his head.

Anyway, an option maybe for the 6th spot?

Edit: Ooops! Nah, TCO is only level 2. Not so far from level 3 but nowhere near as close as I thought I was 18xp short and could maybe squeeze out a few more xp from time based reward calculations. Not even close! Jeesh ... need to work on my maths! :blush:

Edit: Actually ... I'm having my doubts again ... you need 2250 xp needed to reach lvl 3, right? not 3250 xp (adding 1000 and 2250), right?

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases