The Upcoming Adventures thread

jbear

First Post
Right :) I'm glad I'm not going mad! So yeah, still have to get a few things sorted with my DM in so far as treasure, in that case. But yeah, The Cursed One (now aka Boris) has 2432 xp so he's level 3 (Thanks for confirming that btw).

Available and looking for work!

renau1g

First Post
Team Murder Mystery (or maybe Team Scooby-doo?)

1st: Eloan - level 7 warlord - leader - Velmont
2nd: 7 Rabbit - level 6 warlock - striker - JNC
3rd: Illarion - level 4 Sorcerer - striker - neurotic
4th: Papolstaanas - Kobold Avenger|Battlemind 6 - striker/defender - Mewness
5th: Gil - level 6 Artificer/Wizard - leader/controller - Cabana
6th: Kaeysari - Longtooth Shifter Fighter 6 - defender - (BenBrown)

"Rift in a Bag" (that's the best I can come up with :p)
Those who've shown interest so far:
1. Lilli, Gnome Wizard 5 (Neil1889) - controller
2. Tristan Moonblade, Elf Avenger 4 (Lord Sessadore) - striker
3. Papolstaanas, Kobold Avenger|Battlemind 6 (Mewness) - Ironheart, Wood Woad (warforged) Warden 4 - defender
4. Kaeysari, Longtooth Shifter Fighter 6 (BenBrown) Lerrick, dwarf cleric 6 - dimsdale - leader
5. Artemis Hark, Human Hexblade Warlock 5 (FourMonos) - striker
6. Malakai: Level 3 Tiefling Sorcerer (Flre Elementalist) - striker

So I've got a proposed option for adventurers. Obviously this is up to [MENTION=84680]treex[/MENTION] and the players. The average level for Team Scooby-Doo is just shy of 6 ([MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION] - are you ok with your PC being 2 levels below the average?) and Team Rift in a Bag is around 4.5.

It seems balanced, both have a bit of everything. I know there's a few PC's left out in the cold from this.... I wish I could take more, but the last time I had 7 it was pretty challenging to DM.

Son of Meepo

First Post
It seems balanced, both have a bit of everything. I know there's a few PC's left out in the cold from this.... I wish I could take more, but the last time I had 7 it was pretty challenging to DM.

Who else would be left out in the same level range? Any more adventures coming up that could accommodate them? I'm already running two adventures, so I can't take on any more DM duties at this time.

I'm just hoping this doesn't mean Dina is going to end up on the shelf for a long time. I really enjoy playing her.

Walking Dad

First Post
I thought I had shown interest with Nate, my 7th level elf controller druid (protector)...

but he is my third character and 1 and 2 are currently adventuring.

renau1g

First Post
There's a couple of level 3's from Crimson's Catastrophe right?

Dina could likely take the leader's spot in Team Rift in a Bag from dimsdale's Lerrick.

renau1g

First Post
I thought I had shown interest with Nate, my 7th level elf controller druid (protector)...

but he is my third character and 1 and 2 are currently adventuring.

Yeah, I just know that Cabana has only one (or none?) in an adventure so far. JNC doesn't have anyone either I think and needed Papo/Kaeysari to [s[keep[/s] try to keep the enemies from killing everyone.

Son of Meepo

First Post
There's a couple of level 3's from Crimson's Catastrophe right?

Dina could likely take the leader's spot in Team Rift in a Bag from dimsdale's Lerrick.

*shrug* I'm not looking to put anyone else out if that's the group treex wants to go with. I was just wondering if there were enough players for another group in the 4-6 range and a potential DM.

I don't mind Dina grouping with lower or higher level characters if that's ok with a potential DM. She has a lot of lazylord in her, so her own attacks aren't as important as long as someone has a good MBA in her party.

JoeNotCharles

First Post
We need at least one good MBA in the group, or Eloan is half worthless.

Rabbit has an awesome MBA!

Yeah, I just know that Cabana has only one (or none?) in an adventure so far. JNC doesn't have anyone either I think and needed Papo/Kaeysari to [s[keep[/s] try to keep the enemies from killing everyone.

I have Tarkus in Wizards in Winter. (I plan to retire him as soon as the adventure's over.) So if I get Rabbit in one adventure and Ironheart in another, I'd have 3 on the go at once. That's definitely unfair to other people looking for slots.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
I have Tarkus in Wizards in Winter. (I plan to retire him as soon as the adventure's over.) So if I get Rabbit in one adventure and Ironheart in another, I'd have 3 on the go at once. That's definitely unfair to other people looking for slots.
You should definitely keep Ironheart in whatever adventure Tristan ends up in, because that could be some interesting interaction. :p (I think we've talked about this before?)

treex

First Post

The same holds true for Walking Dad, he has two others. I wish I could take on more people but as it is it seems that 6 is quite overwhleming X_X

And oooh look what we have here, a fire elementalist? This pleases me... (muhaha)

EDIT: Forgot to say that I'm okay with r1's proposal.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases