The Upcoming Adventures thread

CaBaNa

First Post
Well, according to @renau1g , members of the Institute of Arcane Cyphers would be interested. It's a rather short adventure, and will involve fixing a faulty magical item.

Don't know how I missed this adventure call, but Gil will be sore with me over it. I'll be following along, very interested in what is in store for this group!

Yeah, I just know that CaBaNa has only one (or none?) in an adventure so far. JNC doesn't have anyone either I think and needed Papo/Kaeysari to [s[keep[/s] try to keep the enemies from killing everyone.

I currently have 2 L4W characters, Gil and Kamotz, both of them are available for adventure.

CaBaNa

First Post
Everything is so pretty this way, all balanced and such. Please don't change it on my account. Gil can enter r1's adventure and Kamotz can wait for the next opportunity to come along.

Right :) I'm glad I'm not going mad! So yeah, still have to get a few things sorted with my DM in so far as treasure, in that case. But yeah, The Cursed One (now aka Boris) has 2432 xp so he's level 3 (Thanks for confirming that btw).

Available and looking for work!

Hrmmm.... [MENTION=75065]jbear[/MENTION], you're right... if you're ending my adventure at lvl 3 and not at lvl 2....then I get to spoil you some more! Oh... and I had forgotten to mention it in my last "rp" post when giving out treasure, but that scoripion carapace armor that I gave you... should be reskinned to be KRUTHIK carapace armor ;) I guess it slipped my mind.

Let me take a look at my chart for wealth levels and I'll get you some extra swag. I don't want your next DM to have to deal with a lvl 3 defender who is behind on gear :cool:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Team Murder Mystery (or maybe Team Scooby-doo?)

1st: Eloan - level 7 warlord - leader - Velmont
2nd: 7 Rabbit - level 6 warlock - striker - JNC
3rd: Illarion - level 4 Sorcerer - striker - neurotic
4th: Papolstaanas - Kobold Avenger|Battlemind 6 - striker/defender - Mewness
5th: Gil - level 6 Artificer/Wizard - leader/controller - Cabana
6th: Kaeysari - Longtooth Shifter Fighter 6 - defender - (BenBrown)

[MENTION=54810]renau1g[/MENTION], Illarion is actually 6th level, I just didn't manage to update wiki yet :) - will do ASAP

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases