The Upcoming Adventures thread

renau1g

First Post
Team Murder Mystery (or maybe Team Scooby-doo?)
1st: Eloan - level 7 warlord - leader - [MENTION=13739]Velmont[/MENTION]
2nd: 7 Rabbit - level 6 warlock - striker - [MENTION=79945]JoeNotCharles[/MENTION]
3rd: Illarion - level 4 Sorcerer - striker - [MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION]
4th: Papolstaanas - Kobold Avenger|Battlemind 6 - striker/defender - [MENTION=14889]Mewness[/MENTION]
5th: Gil - level 6 Artificer/Wizard - leader/controller - [MENTION=82643]CaBaNa[/MENTION]
6th: Kaeysari - Longtooth Shifter Fighter 6 - defender - ([MENTION=1642]BenBrown[/MENTION])

Do you have images you'd like to use for tokens in Maptools?

Mewness

First Post
If you still have Papolstaanas's token from Four Seasons, use that. This is the same image.

PapoTemp.jpg

If this is the final lineup, I'll go ahead and level Papolstaanas up to 7.

renau1g

First Post
It's been a couple days since [MENTION=82643]CaBaNa[/MENTION] was here, I'll give him tonight then I'll have the NPC look to grab someone else. Likely 7 Rabbit or Illarion as they're both arcanists.

renau1g

First Post
I just noticed that, I was putting your stats into the token in Maptools. Eloan has the highest AC in the party (25).... interesting. Papo has the highest Reflex (21). I've got the 1st encounter all set and finalizing the map for the 2nd one now.

Mewness

First Post
Yeah, Papo's AC is seriously subpar at the moment--just how his initial allotment of magic items worked out. Hopefully he'll survive your Evil DMing long enough to get better armor =)

Remove ads