The Upcoming Adventures thread

jbear

First Post
Hey there all,

"A Call for Lovers" has just kicked off. I need someone to judge it though. Is this the right thread to ask/beg/plead?

Pretty please! :angel:

renau1g

First Post
To have NPC X enter the tavern to start the recruitment of adventurers (usually saying what their problem is then asking if there is someone to help), then start a new thread for the adventure to take place in.

treex

First Post
Well, I've start re-recruiting to see if that 6th slot will be filled up. If all goes well I'll have Malakai, TCO, Lilli, Lerrick and Artemis + 1 other.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
I've been debating running an adventure, but I can't quite decide what to do (ie - whether to do a long one or just a short, which would probably be in the Long Arm of Lauto vein).

Anyway, I'm wondering how many PCs there are waiting for an adventure, and what level they are?

Mewness

First Post
There's an adventure idea I've had in mind for some time now, but it's not in submittable form yet. I'd probably want to do it for characters at least level 3, probably no higher than 7.

renau1g

First Post
I've been debating running an adventure, but I can't quite decide what to do (ie - whether to do a long one or just a short, which would probably be in the Long Arm of Lauto vein).

Anyway, I'm wondering how many PCs there are waiting for an adventure, and what level they are?

Currently, I believe there's my Kane (bugbear (half-orc) barbarian 10) & dimsdale's Kruk (dwarf fighter 11) as well as JNC's Ironheart (Wood Woad (warforged) Warden 4.

FWIW - I have a lvl 12 adventure approved although I've never DM'd a group that high so it will likely be a learning curve. I know the PC's I've looked at that level are pretty tough/powerful and lots of Interrupts (the bane of PbP combat)

Remove ads