The Upcoming Adventures thread

renau1g

First Post
I have an adventure that is 12-14 that's approved, although I sure have been on the wrong side of Damen before... I can't start anything though until July, big new client landed and need to get a ton of work-y stuff done these next 4 weeks before June 30th tax filing deadline. Although if someone is looking to run something, Kane is available for killing fun too :) (level 10 barbarian)

I believe you're right on Incarnation. I think he was the first PC in the tavern too? Never mind, he was the 4th. Part of the MMC arrived first

http://www.enworld.org/forum/living-4th-edition/240917-tavern-thread-hanged-man.html

Last edited:

WEContact

First Post
We've got a Defender, a Controller, a Leader and a Striker, all level 1 or 2, sitting in the tavern waiting for their first adventure, if anybody's up for running something nice and low-level. :) One of them's new to L4W entirely, and while I can't speak for myself the other three all look to be above-par writers.

renau1g

First Post

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Is he really much older than Riardon? They had their first adventure together AFAIK. Riardon is now level 12, never used DM credit or anything. But he is currently in another adventure.
There's a few of the 1st gen folks around. Just not as many (losing most of the MMC wasa hit).

Remove ads