The Upcoming Adventures thread

Luinnar

First Post
Jarel-karn, level 12 Swordmage is available. I think we have a Paragon team that will be soon ready to go on adventure.
Yep Beatrice (Blackguard|Warlord hybrid) is level 11 as soon as I level her up :)

She picked up another heal and a save granting power, so we should be OK in the leader department.

WEContact

First Post
If somebody has a paragon tier adventure I can adapt, I can take a look and try running it. Coming up with the adventure myself would be something of a tall order, since I've only ever DMed maybe three encounters, and I didn't do those well.

Well... actually I think I could design the combats. It's just planning the story that I'd need help with.

Last edited:

treex

First Post
Funny, I have it the other way around. Really easy for me RP-wise, but I'm just screwed when it comes to mechanics (EDIT: Well, not the mechanics, coming up with the monster fights).

If there's an adventure coming up, I'd love to retire Jesse for a new character I've been itching to write up.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
We've got a Defender, a Controller, a Leader and a Striker, all level 1 or 2, sitting in the tavern waiting for their first adventure, if anybody's up for running something nice and low-level. :) One of them's new to L4W entirely, and while I can't speak for myself the other three all look to be above-par writers.
Hmm ... I have an idea I've been kicking around in my head for a couple weeks. I'll see if I can find time this week to flesh it out enough to submit.

Just, uh ... don't hold your breath. I think this is the third time I've mentioned the possibility of running an adventure, and it hasn't happened yet. >.>

WEContact

First Post
Funny, I have it the other way around. Really easy for me RP-wise, but I'm just screwed when it comes to mechanics (EDIT: Well, not the mechanics, coming up with the monster fights).

If there's an adventure coming up, I'd love to retire Jesse for a new character I've been itching to write up.
I don't know of any L5 adventures coming up, but Ignatz would love to find one. I wish I'd been around to get into Rift in a Bag, it's so sad to see Dina's powers when she doesn't huge Barbarian to use them on.
Hmm ... I have an idea I've been kicking around in my head for a couple weeks. I'll see if I can find time this week to flesh it out enough to submit.

Just, uh ... don't hold your breath. I think this is the third time I've mentioned the possibility of running an adventure, and it hasn't happened yet. >.>
:D!!!!!!! *breathes*

VanderLegion

First Post
I've also got Sha'kar if a level 5 addy comes up. He's not actually...leveled yet (has the xp, just haven't leveled him up), but if there were an adventure coming I'd have more impetus to do so (or decide to retire him and make a new character for said adventure, haven't decided yet...).

Son of Meepo

First Post
If somebody has a paragon tier adventure I can adapt, I can take a look and try running it. Coming up with the adventure myself would be something of a tall order, since I've only ever DMed maybe three encounters, and I didn't do those well.

Well... actually I think I could design the combats. It's just planning the story that I'd need help with.

I was thinking of offering to run the Against the Giants series from Dragon after my current adventures wrapped up.. It's 4 fairly meaty adventures designed to take a party from level 12 to 20. All you'd have to do is cut out about half the encounters from each adventure (but keep all the treasure) to keep the expected XP progression for L4W.

jbear

First Post
So apart from Lord Sessadore (who has already said that it's on the unlikely side of possible that he run an adventure), anyone else want to kick off a low level adventure? Good place for new pbp DMs to cut their teeth.

After my last Catastrophe (pun intended), I'm not entirely sure I want to jump back in... but I do have the time now that I'm not taking classes this next semester! A quick few encounters for a group of lvl 1's to 2's may be just the thing to get me going again! (And this time I'll use Google Docs!!)

Keep yer eyes peeled for a new adventure my lovely lowbies!

Remove ads