The Upcoming Adventures thread

ryryguy

First Post
I have actually made some progress on my adventure proposal, and should be able to submit it within a week or so.

As far as available or soon to be available players go, what level would be best for me to target? Is there any consensus?

renau1g

First Post
IT appears that I'll be taking over teh Iron Ring game and we might need another PC. The group is currently 2 defenders (Swordmage & Warden), 1 striker (Warlock), and 1 leader (cleric). I'd think they could use either another striker (preferably a higher damage dealer one as a warlock is a bit more controlly than high damage) or a controller (as they're devoid of this role)

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
I know that this is a huge non sequitur, and I know that judges are in short supply, but I have a proposal for a short vignette to try my hand at DMing. It's one combat encounter, one skill challenge, and one puzzle for a party of up to 5 level 1 characters. Where do I submit the proposal?

Dunamin

First Post
IT appears that I'll be taking over teh Iron Ring game and we might need another PC. The group is currently 2 defenders (Swordmage & Warden), 1 striker (Warlock), and 1 leader (cleric). I'd think they could use either another striker (preferably a higher damage dealer one as a warlock is a bit more controlly than high damage) or a controller (as they're devoid of this role)
Well, I would have suggested Rhole to rock your socks off, but I did unfortunately read the adventure back when it was originally proposed.

Voda Vosa

First Post
I have actually made some progress on my adventure proposal, and should be able to submit it within a week or so.

As far as available or soon to be available players go, what level would be best for me to target? Is there any consensus?

You also have a set adventuring band of:
Soldier Fighter
Kamazer Fighter
Tsir Warlock
Callen Wizard
Mrithas Wizard

Am I forgetting someone? Most of those are level 3, although Kamazer is a bit up, and Soldier a bit down.

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
Well, I think it's time for 7 Rabbit to recruit some adventurers to his cause. The adventure is long approved and I sent him a PM so it should start any time now.

It is good to know there are free adventurer in the tavern. I was worried they were also reserved for a sequel.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases