The Upcoming Adventures thread

Dunamin

First Post
Is that really a big deal? I mean you could have an idea what was coming up but it has around 6 months or so since Ata proposed the adventure. I doubt you recall everything that is going to happen.
I don't recall anything that hasn't happened yet, but for the sake of honesty I just thought it should be mentioned.

If its no problem to you guys, I'd be very happy to join. :)

renau1g

First Post
It's no problem to me, I'll confirm with the PC's in the game, but I can't see any issue (especially if it lets them keep moving forward). A gnome could fit very easily into the current situation.

Dunamin

First Post
That's great to hear. :)

Unless you have some particular type of intro in mind, I'll extricate myself from the tavern shortly and figure out a fitting way to enter the adventure.

Phoenix8008

First Post
You also have a set adventuring band of:
Soldier Fighter
Kamazer Fighter
Tsir Warlock
Callen Wizard
Mrithas Wizard

Am I forgetting someone? Most of those are level 3, although Kamazer is a bit up, and Soldier a bit down.

Actually, Kama'zer is a Warlord. And yes, she's lvl 4. Callen should be available when Erekose returns on the 16th and Ozy said Ts'iri might be coming back very soon as well.

renau1g

First Post
That's great to hear. :)

Unless you have some particular type of intro in mind, I'll extricate myself from the tavern shortly and figure out a fitting way to enter the adventure.

So, we'll be adding you to the Ring of the Fey Lord team. I'll be introducing your PC hopefully very soon. can you shoot me an e-mail (renau1g @ gmail.com) and I'll send you some more info.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Thank you for the bump, as I forgot about this thread.

I have recently submitted submitted an adventure for approval. It's a site based encounter around the grand re-opening of Daunton's Fine House of Oration.

The adventure will be relatively short (near five encounters) and is designed to take a group of average level 2, to level 3 or close to it.

Those characters with a background/interest in theatre, local gangs, the merchants of Bacarate, and urban adventuring may be particularly interested.

Remove ads