The Upcoming Adventures thread

renau1g

First Post
I know Murphy'd be all over this once he's back from the island, although there's still at least 1 encounter there. If the crew from Crimelord catch Mr.X there will be a void in the dark underbelly of Daunton he'd love to move into ;) Bacarte would be a good place to lay down some connections

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
I wouldn't worry about having another encounter before you're free.

This adventure is not yet approved and we need enough free PCs to form a level 2-ish party. I'm in no rush.

EDIT: And now I have a feeling I should read that particular adventure.

Last edited:

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Upcoming Adventure, A Night of the Opera, is now approved. It is designed for a level 2 party, so I will not be IC recruiting till some level 2 and/or three people are available.

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
"That's Not Wayne's Basement" is approved. I'll be watching the Hanged Man for a good time to begin, but I'm just recovering from Back Surgery. That might mean a delay since, right now, I really can't sit down long enough to post even this message:.-(.

ScorpiusRisk can have this round of PCs. I'll wait for my set.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Just to be clear, especially to those waiting for a new group, I am currently waiting on 'Menace of the Icy Spire' to finish before starting 'A Night at the Opera', since renau1g has expressed specific interest, and its winding down.

It's written for level 2, but would gladly take one or two level 3 characters, to help take on one or two level 1's, since there are a few who are on there first characters waiting in the Inn and no other open adventures yet.

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Since ScorpiusRisk is waiting on Icy Spire, and there are, by my count anywhere between 7 and 9 characters in the Hanged Man at this time, I'll go ahead and jump in.

renau1g

First Post
Scorpius, if you want to go ahead with yours that's cool, I'm thinking I might be a bit longer in Icy Spire than this encounter (I think there's one more).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases