The Upcoming Adventures thread

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
i just last night submitted an adventure for level 2's but it's flexable for level 1's or 3's to be in the party

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Mikara Li Mesadh is now available for an adventure. Level 3 Elf Ranger (Archer Fighting Style). She just got back from the temple of Lauto and blew her wad on a suit of Sylvan Armor +1.

She's not approved for level 3 yet, but I imagine I could start until that happens.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
I'm having a slightly hard time keeping track of the adventurers in the Hanged Man.

I've got an adventure sitting with the judges that Im guessing will be approved soon. It can take on PCs between levels 2-4. (if there was a 5 looking Id probably allow that as well). I put it together because someone expressed the need for level 3 adventures, but I think some just started.

I can certainly sit on it till later. However, are there (m)any level 2-5 adventurers waiting?

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
I'm not sure how many other higher level adventures are coming out, but even with johnmeier's new adventure I think there's enough characters in the tavern to build a party or two.

If I'm right, this is approximately what there is in the tavern for level 2-5 adventurers waiting.

Tristan (me) - level 2 avenger, on the verge of level 3 (1910 XP)
Mikara (HMG) - level 3 archery ranger
Feyr (Velmont) - level 2 invoker
Larinza (DarwinofMind) - level 3 warlord
Jehad (gdeh1) - level 2 sorcerer

3 strikers, a leader, and a controller. Pretty striker heavy, for better or for worse. There's a few new level 1's in there as well, but it sounds like you'd prefer level 2 at least?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases