The Upcoming Adventures thread

Velmont

First Post
For my part, I must tell I am playing with the idea of retiring Feyr to play (another) defender. Controllers are not my favorite role, and I like pretty much the Ardent Paladin. I was thinking to give Feyr another chance, but having tried the Ardent Paladin elsewhere, I pretty much know it is a safe bet. So I don't know what Scorpius and the others think about that.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Yeah, I do not feel comfortable bringing level 1's in on this.

The adventure is set up heavy on the explore/fight end like a classic mini crawl, in a way. A Paladin would be welcome.

The adventure will explore Myths surrounding the god Vulkar.

EDIT: Can I get a confirmation from the judges that my submission, "The God Forge" was received?

Last edited:

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Larinza is no longer in the tavern, she's on Johnmeier's adventure.

my adventure can definattely take on level ones... just need to approved.

elecgraystone

First Post
I'm going to be submitting a new swarm druid today or tomorrow, so if any judges don't mind a not-yet approved 1st level character, I'll be around. :)

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Which leave one 3, one near 3, and one 2.

Well judges, I'd say don't rush to approve my adventure. Once its approved I'll sit on it till its needed.

Darwin should take who he needs to try and make a full balanced party. I cannot in good conscience take on a party for this adventure, who's average level isn't at least close to level 3.

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Wayne's basement is coming to a conclusion, and the adventurers will soon find themselves back in the Hanged Man (or in the Daunton Memorial Cemetery;)). I'm going to submit a proposal for the continuation of the adventure. If my party will have me, I'll continue with them, but if any bow out, I'll be needing to pick up some Lvl 1-3 characters to fill the gaps.

In any case, the proposal should be soon in the mix. I hope it doesn't take as long to approve as these have. Of course, the proposal may take me that long to write.

Speaking of which, Mikara has not yet received that much scruitiny (some looks from LS, but that's about it).

elecgraystone

First Post
Jade is done and sent in for approval! Now that I've finished playing with wiki for 3 characters, I don't want to look at it again for a while! :p

Remove ads