The Upcoming Adventures thread

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Wayne's basement is just about winding down, and I'm thinking of just continuing with the gang I've got. Would it be OK with everyone if I went straight to the sequel without submitting a new proposal?

covaithe

Explorer
We already have a proposal for the sequel to Wayne's Basement, don't we? I haven't read it, but I've got it flagged to read soon.

It would be more than a bit hypocritical of me to tell you you can't continue without a proposal, since my adventure(s) Closed Eye / Love Bites has lived proposal-free for more months than I can easily count without taking off my shoes, but... Eh. Check with your judge.

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Funny, Ozy told me to check here.

Anyway. The e-mail was titled as a submission, but it was actually just this question restated. It was a simple question, so I figured I'd post it here to get a quicker answer. I'm well aware of how many submissions (characters and adventures alike) are backing up in the queue. We'll all keep hacking happily away at the ever-growing pile :).

renau1g

First Post
Just sent an e-mail, but yeah I'm good with it. If you disappear though I'm driving down the turnpike to Cincinnati and stabbing you in the face with a soldering iron

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tIgWU4wmPA[/ame]

DMDanW

First Post
I just submitted an adventure for approval. It is for a 1st level group of players, which it appears there are an abundance of right now (and I haven't even gotten around to making my 2nd character yet...).

Anyway just wanted to give a heads up that there may possibly be an adventure suited for all those 1st level PC's milling around the Tavern coming up as soon as our fantastic Judges review it. I'm a long time DM, but I've never DMed a pbp game before, so it should be interesting.

CaBaNa

First Post
:D

I gave up on learning maptool before I started my first adventure as a DM!

WOO! HOO!

You know what that means...

I'm ready to run an adventure!

I don't want to email the proposal to possible players, so do any of you judges with a level 1-3 character want to be excluded from my email?

The skeleton without spoilers is this; Long Arm of Lauto.

[sblock=spoilers]
It is designed to be hard difficulty for a group of 6 level 1.
[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
If you send it to the judges e-mail it automatically comes to all of us. Just leave some space with "spoilers below" after a brief explanation that any of you judges with a level 1-3 character who might participate shouldn't read this.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Yah! Another DM! Congrats CaBaNa. I've been starting the planning for the sequel to Redblade's Riches recently myself. Not ready to submit yet, but the creative juices are flowing. First trouble was figuring out which plot thread to follow first. :confused:

Mezegis

First Post
Is it possible to request certain characters party together or is it first come, first serve? I ask because I have a friend looking to join and think it would be nice to play with them, but based on all the people in the tavern, that may be unlikely.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases