The Upcoming Adventures thread

CaBaNa

First Post
just hold out until you can travel together. New adventure come along fairly often, so you shouldn't feel rushed to jump on the first one if it doesn't fit your character.

Running to work, will email the adventure tonight.

Last edited:

Fragsie

Explorer
Is it possible to request certain characters party together or is it first come, first serve? I ask because I have a friend looking to join and think it would be nice to play with them, but based on all the people in the tavern, that may be unlikely.

If you tie you two character's histories together; ie the characters come as a pair, that would certainly up the chances of you being on your first adventure together. On top of that it creates a relationship that can be used (or exploited *rubs hands together*) by a DM.

CaBaNa

First Post
Cheers, I'm trying to avoid PC poaching, anyone currently recruiting?

I'm researching my NPC's, and filling in my storyline tonight, I'd like to start recruiting sometime tomorrow. Details make a game so much better though!

The adventure itself is ready to go!

Mewness

First Post
Nobody to my knowledge is actively recruiting, although Kalidrev said something about possibly cooking up a new adventure. There are currently 8 level 1 PCs in the tavern by my count and about half of them are people's first characters.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
The only other adventure that I believe is open for recruiting is my 2nd LEB, the God Forge. It requires an party of level 3 however, and that does not seem likely to come from the Taverns present patrons.

ryryguy

First Post
Dangit, I assume it's the cooking competition thing you put in the Screamer?

I have one with a culinary theme that I never quite get around to finishing up and proposing... with different chef NPCs, etc... :(

Well, my own fault for not ever actually proposing it. Plus I guess Daunton has room for a number of chefs.

renau1g

First Post
Yes that it is. I'm sure Daunton does have room for more than just 1 Iron Chef.

I figured now that the world's a little over a year old, it was time to have something to honour the Five.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases