The Upcoming Adventures thread

renau1g

First Post
I think Ring of the Fey Lord might be ending soon, one way or the other. But right now it's leaning towards the bad ending. :eek: And, of course, "soon" is a flexible term in PbP...

Naw...you got this. With that damnable cleric neutering the dragon (hey...same thing happened to my dragon in Fire & Ice...stupid cleric's).

Oh, somehow I totally missed Dunamin's post... I thought I was waiting on him. I'll update this afternoon.

CaBaNa

First Post
Cheers,

3 folks have left, That leaves me with 5, I'll run with them, setting up the adventure thread currently.

If they need to be shuffled, let me know.

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
Well...none of them will survive so I suppose the point's moot... j/k

Currently, Ikni, Ironheart, and Haruka are level 3 (I believe just barely right?), Derien's about 1/2 between 2 and 3 (possibly leveling up after the game's over) and Rhole's just under level 2 (although I gave him an advance on his XP).

Hmmm thinking about Ironheart, I wonder if he'd be a good fit for my culinary adventure, being unaligned and all that...

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Proposal for new adventure being submitted within the next few days.

Adventure will start at the end of A Night at the Opera, and serve as the first part of a trilogy of adventures. Party should be around 4th or 5th level, and if they stay on for all three adventures, they should earn enough xp to be in the early Paragon Tier.

BenBrown

First Post
I'm not sure now is the time, but we do have a new character in the tavern, and since it's been approved, I thought I'd announce that A Fish Story for level 1 characters is ready to go.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases