The Upcoming Adventures thread

renau1g

First Post
Just bumping this thread. As an FYI there is an approved level 1 from Ben, an approved low-level from myself, and two part-way approved ones from RickRoll and pacdidj (lvl 3 & 1 respectively). Also, Velmont's submitted one as well, although I haven't had a chance to look at it.

Fey Ring will be letting out soon and I think the Enemy Among Us as well. That should cover about 2 of the adventures, although Fey Ring will be level 3 once out.

Edit: Scorpius Risk also has an adventure that he submitted.

Edit#2: I also believe johnmeier's game is on the final combat encounter as Voda Vosa's appears to be also. That will dump 9 more PC's also.

Last edited:

Mewness

First Post
Heh, we may have to start prioritizing adventures the way it used to be necessary to prioritize PCs--give first dibs to DMs who aren't already running something.

renau1g

First Post
Also, should be based on submission date, so Ben's up first.

pacdidj & RickRoll sent theirs in on 15th/16th respectively.

I'm more than happy to defer my adventure until its needed. Glad we have a pipeline of adventures available.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
I was thinking of running one so I could get some DM points to bring Incarnation back up to treasure/level with his peers, but looks like that's not happening either. When do we think the next window of opportunity will be?

renau1g

First Post
If we allowed 3rd PC's that'd help ;)

Not sure how other adventures are doing, but I believe MMC is tied up for long term, Jade Frontier & Love Bites also. Crimelord is move than halfway through...

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
You gotta love this up down, feast famine, cycle. I would never have even submitted God Forge if I thought it may delay The Path of Light. Ha!

The Path of Light, is the one we were talking about, btw, Incarnation.

renau1g

First Post
I think if it's a continuation adventure for a group, that would call for an exemption as otherwise I couldn't continue with the Simple Errand's second adventure that we're nearly ready to start.

Velmont

First Post
For my part, my adventure is related to Charina, Mal Malenkirk's drow presently in the Inn. As I stated to him (and to the judge), I'm ready to take between 3 and 6 character. And all character should be within a 2 level range (1st-to-3rd, 2nd-to-4th or 3rd-to-5th). And the adventure will be short, I expect maybe two months, maybe less if I have motivated player.

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
All right, so I will stop exploring possibilities and rush in with a devil worship adventure. I gotta get in the line up, it seems. Expect a proposal soon.

Remove ads