The Upcoming Adventures thread

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Ah yes. Path of Light is a continuation, though the plots are more indirectly tied than directly. It takes PCs (at the very least 1, Incarnation) and NPCs from a Night at the Opera sets them on a story directly involving the character(s) background.

We are soon to be wrapping up the penultimate encounter in aNatO and I don't expect it to last another three weeks.

Bell, my free level 2 Bard, might be a good fit for the adventure with Charina (though I don't what it will be about.) If it doesn't end up starting till after aNatO then she'll actually be level 3.

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
Bell, my free level 2 Bard, might be a good fit for the adventure with Charina (though I don't what it will be about.) If it doesn't end up starting till after aNatO then she'll actually be level 3.

It's a kidnapping story. A close friend of Charina is missing, from what Velmont told me. And he said it's fairly short.

Voda Vosa

First Post
People from Water Problems are to be set free soo too. They are in the final encounter.
Goldhammer's sorceress, Farce's barbarian, Pathfinder's warlord, and Rickroll's fighter. Kavac's player has gone away for several months now, so I don't expect him to come back.
I will submit, after a few other months, an adventure for the blazing desert, perhaps for characters of level 3.

Voda Vosa

First Post
I didn't make the XP counts still, but I think the adventure will boost the players to 2 or 3, depending on if they survive the rage of the Desert Ankhegs!

Velmont

First Post
With Fey Ring soon to finish too, I think we will have enough character to form 4 groups. As soon as I have my second approval and the people from an adventure start to move toward the Inn, I'll trigger my adventure.

pacdidj

First Post
Marna is Missing - an adventure for 4-5 first level PCs

Adventurers will travel to tropical mangrove forests of Kythira, The Living Isle. There they will meet the leaders of a small human tribe that have lost a sacred and powerful artifact. Since the humans of Kythira maintain neutrality in the tense relations between the island's gnome and shifter populations, they need the adventurers to act as emissaries to both groups, to see what they can learn of the stolen object. If the adventurers survive, they will learn of a sinister plot afoot that threatens more than just the Living Isle...

Last edited:

pacdidj

First Post
I'll wait on Ben's adventure to fill up before announcing Marna is Missing. I'd really like to keep it to 1st, and maybe some 2nd level PCs. I only need 4 players to run it.

Kalidrev

First Post
Yaknow... one of the non-Judge types just really needs to make an official proposal to allow 3rd characters. That would certainly help out with the lack of PCs we are currently facing. Plus, it would allow me to submit an adventure of my own since there seems to be a rather large list of pending adventures waiting in the wings.

Tomalak

First Post
I would think that having a backlog of games waiting wouldn't be a problem. After all, there's a big ol' inn, a message board within said inn, and a newspaper. I'd say any adventures ready to get players should be allowed to post. But then, I also think that any adventures that key into recent events or character backstory should be givenen precedence.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases