The Upcoming Adventures thread

renau1g

First Post
I'm not actually suggesting that judges who review an adventure are not allowed to play in that adventure. That seems more like a punishment to the judges, who really don't gain many (any) benefits from their position.

I know, as a DM, I would allow a judge who reviewed my adventure to then play. If it did cause problems then it would be handled. But all things considered I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt.

I know i have no issues with letting a judge who reviewed an adventure into my game if they want. I trust them (and the other players here) not to bring their OOC knowledge into it. If they do, it's really only ruining their fun.

Dunamin

First Post
Rhole and the rest of the party from Ring of the Fey Loser is returning to the Hanged Man very very soon. What's the status like on upcoming and recruiting adventures?

renau1g

First Post
Well there's a bunch of level 1's that have been approved (Ben Brown's and pacdidj's ) which want to keep it that way. Mal just sent one in of indeterminate level, Velmont's got his approved (I believe lvl 3) and RickRoll has a level 3 I approved.

Wik

First Post
Adding to that, Abigail just got approved, too, and so I'm ready to jump back into a PbP. She's just a level 1 Swordmage, but we'll what she can do.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
I will have an adventure starting after a Night at the Opera, for characters around level 4 or 5. ANatO will be over after this coming encounter. I'm not sure how many available PC slots there will be however.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
I will have an adventure starting after a Night at the Opera, for characters around level 4 or 5. ANatO will be over after this coming encounter. I'm not sure how many available PC slots there will be however.
At least one is taken, and I suspect between 1-3 more will follow.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases