The Upcoming Adventures thread

Phoenix8008

First Post
The highest are Callen, Kama'zer, & Siblyx (aka Murphy Tang) @ 6 - all alumni of The Ebon Mirror game that Halford ran (Ts'iri, Mri'Thas & Soldier also). Maybe one of these days ol' Murphy can connect with his brief comrades...

Although Callen (E13) has enough credits to easily jump up to 7th, while Murphy could jump to 7th once Crimelord's done. I think Kama'zer also if P8008 gets some from the current MMC adventure
I've actually still got some leftover credits from my first adventure. Not sure how many or what I could pump Kama'zer up to, but I was avoiding using more because I didn't wanna end up the only 7th or 8th level PC. But if there was an adventure forming just for that high level of a team and there were others high enough level to do it with, I could be game for blowing the rest of my points (however much that is) to add what I could in order to participate.

Edit: I have 6 DM credits left currently. So depending on how much XP she gets in 'The God Forge' and how close she is to the next level, she could be looking at around a 1,500 XP boost (or more if she somehow makes it to 8th level after TGF).

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
I see a few mistakes about the characters in each adventures. For example, the crew for The God Forge are mosty assigned to A Simple Dungean Crawl... and I don't know who are those people assigned to the God Forge. Anyway, I have added my adventure to the list with the good characters in it.

Phoenix8008

First Post
I see a few mistakes about the characters in each adventures. For example, the crew for The God Forge are mosty assigned to A Simple Dungean Crawl... and I don't know who are those people assigned to the God Forge. Anyway, I have added my adventure to the list with the good characters in it.
The only PC listed in The God Forge adventure is actually Kama'zer. Those others are from elsewhere. Good catch Velmont!

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
I'm thinking of trying my hand at running an adventure. I'm thinking something along the lines of searching for a lost ruin... I can scale it to the level of any party.

The trick is going to be following the recommended "new PbP DMs run short adventures" bit since I have an idea for something that will likely run for a while...

I should have a rough draft of it done in the next day or so.

renau1g

First Post
How many do we have now left in the tavern?

The 6 from John's Nightfall game are currently there + 1 level 1 PC. VV's game is on the final encounter IIRC so they should be returning (and leveling up so maybe 2nd PC's for them?). Not sure if any others are close to ending.

renau1g

First Post
I'm thinking of trying my hand at running an adventure. I'm thinking something along the lines of searching for a lost ruin... I can scale it to the level of any party.

The trick is going to be following the recommended "new PbP DMs run short adventures" bit since I have an idea for something that will likely run for a while...

I should have a rough draft of it done in the next day or so.

Well, that's not a rule, more a recommendation so if you have an idea for a longer adventure I'm sure the judges would be fine with it (I know I would) as long as it is detailed enough should you be struck down by some unforeseen object that someone could pick it back up and continue.

Remove ads