The Upcoming Adventures thread

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Well, that's not a rule, more a recommendation so if you have an idea for a longer adventure I'm sure the judges would be fine with it (I know I would) as long as it is detailed enough should you be struck down by some unforeseen object that someone could pick it back up and continue.
Its not a rule, but its good advice. Take the long one, propose the first part of it and do that. Allows the long one to start up after and lets the new DM get the PbP ropes.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
In my excitement to get DMing, I forgot that I'm going to be out of town for a week for Spring Break so it wouldn't make much sense to start until I get back... :erm:

garyh

First Post
That's true, Murphy went back down the river aboard the boat what took the rest of the party onwards before I took over.

I've had good luck lately on the Judging front, not having to take anyone's games over for some time.

Not to jinx things, of course, Mr. DMing Lots of Games renau1g, and Mr. Hasn't Ever Submitted A Proposal For An Adventure Including KenHood For Cryin' Out Loud covaithe. ;)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases