D&D 4th Edition The Upcoming Adventures thread - Page 4

What's on your mind?

Scout (Lvl 6)

Ignore Ozymandias79
    My communities:

Actually Soldier wasn't created in a forge but if you mean his hook, well, it could be a creation forge but it could also be some other type of forge

Ozzy

Gallant (Lvl 3)

Ignore KenHood
    My communities:

Quote Originally Posted by Don Incognito View Post
    Haha, I've actually got an adventure in the works that Palindrome will work perfectly in. It should also serve to somewhat "rein him in", so to speak.
    *Thbbbbbpt!*

I don't think the "rein it in" part of his brain works. At all.

Good news! Can Dextyr Keep All These Strikers Alive? has been approved! I plan to run it once Fire! is finished.

If Dextyr's gone on to another adventure by then, I can run it with any other leader. The parameters are 1 leader and as many strikers as possible. Hopefully at least 3, although if Vixo really doesn't want to adventure with Blade we may have a problem...

Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

Ignore Lord Sessadore
    My communities:

Should be fun.

I predict that there will be blood everywhere - theirs, ours, everyone's! Yay! Good luck, whoever our leader happens to be
    Current and past PbP: http://www.enworld.org/forum/4853360-post58.html

PbP Addict
    The Great Druid (Lvl 17)

Ignore renau1g
    My communities:

Quote Originally Posted by JoeNotCharles View Post
    Good news! Can Dextyr Keep All These Strikers Alive? has been approved! I plan to run it once Fire! is finished.

If Dextyr's gone on to another adventure by then, I can run it with any other leader. The parameters are 1 leader and as many strikers as possible. Hopefully at least 3, although if Vixo really doesn't want to adventure with Blade we may have a problem...
    No problem, I believe we may have another comrade in arms so to speak, at least after a proper duel

LEB Judge - Come try PbP in Eberron (4e)
    http://www.enworld.org/forum/living-eberron/

L4W Judge - Come try PbP in the Transitive Isles (4e - Homebrew)
    http://www.enworld.org/forum/living-4th-edition/

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
    Enchanter (Lvl 12)

Blog Entries

Ignore stonegod
    My communities:

Dang't, while a striker, has plans of a more monstrous sort. And he hasn't shown up yet... [goes post...]
    stonegod -- LEB judge and spawn of Khyber since 2005 (Blog)

My many characters | LEB Games | EtCR |Rise of a Demon Prince Story Hour

"You be evil stonegod" -- Bront

I have a medium length adventure that's pretty much ready to go. I just need to figure out how I'm going to handle mapping, and it would probably help if a few more people were in the tavern.

Member SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Scout (Lvl 6)

I Defended The Walls!

Ignore DarwinofMind
    My communities:

For mapping I cannot strong enough suggest you check out Maptool It's what I use.

Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

Ignore Mal Malenkirk
    As my PbP game in the regular forum winds down, I am considering running my next game in L4W. If I am going to run games, I might as well get the (DM) credit for it!

Anyway, I consider running something in Daunton involving a criminal gang and a lot zombies.

In an effort to contribute to the setting, I want to develop some existing places and people.

This guy mentioned in the wiki would fit the bill as mastermind of the nefarious plot I have in mind.

Rinch the Riser
    The leader of the Ab-Dead, Rinch earned his nickname from his stubborn unwillingness to die. Local authorities have placed countless bounties on his head, and he has been publicly executed no less than fifteen times. His head has been personally delivered to at least three nobles with a grudge against him and his gang. Yet each time, his body goes missing within a few weeks of his supposed "death", and folks report seeing him walk the streets once more. His gang is the Ab-Dead, the only gang in Daunton that knowingly consorts with necromancers and the undead. Undead grafts are seen as a sign of alliegance to him
    What I wonder is, is this all the canon facts I need to worry about? Or has Rinch been involved in a previous adventure by another DM? Who is the author, anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Mal Malenkirk View Post
    As my PbP game in the regular forum winds down, I am considering running my next game in L4W. If I am going to run games, I might as well get the (DM) credit for it!

Anyway, I consider running something in Daunton involving a criminal gang and a lot zombies.

In an effort to contribute to the setting, I want to develop some existing places and people.

This guy mentioned in the wiki would fit the bill as mastermind of the nefarious plot I have in mind.

What I wonder is, is this all the canon facts I need to worry about? Or has Rinch been involved in a previous adventure by another DM? Who is the author, anyway?
    Since it's been brought up, I'd dig a zombie gangland adventure.

• + Log in or register to post
    Page 4 of 140 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast