The Upcoming Adventures thread

renau1g

First Post
There's 2 either approved (or almost approved) in addition to yours. I'm going to hold off on my approved one as I'm going to focus on my next adventure I'm planning, which is taking a lot of time to work on.

Walking Dad

First Post
Yeah, Calisto would like to adventure with Ghorghor and Fissure. I would even like to see Nejs and see how works an all Psionic party. Sure, 4 is not enough for a party and would probably add one or two others... but as Nejs is the only Leader, most likely he would go on the next adventure to balance the team unless WD doesn't want to go on that adventure.

I personally know Mal, and I know it is always entertaining to see him in a game, so that's another thing why I'm interested to go with Ghorghor.

Anywya, we are all 3rd PC.

Any 1st level adventure coming soon, so the 3rd PC/psionc 'crowd' can leave the tavern?

By the way, my 4th level replacement character (goliath runepriest) will be ready soon. Any adventures upcoming for level 4 characters?

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
There's 2 either approved (or almost approved) in addition to yours. I'm going to hold off on my approved one as I'm going to focus on my next adventure I'm planning, which is taking a lot of time to work on.
Hopefully some 1st level ones start soon. Strike Force Psion needs to stay together but others are waiting!

Any 1st level adventure coming soon, so the 3rd PC/psionc 'crowd' can leave the tavern?

By the way, my 4th level replacement character (goliath runepriest) will be ready soon. Any adventures upcoming for level 4 characters?
Mine will be first.

The "sequel" to A Night at the Opera will be 5th, but since Incarnation is doing the recruiting, I'll likely have him take 4ths and maybe a 3rd. Depends on who we will already have going with us (waiting on Evo & Mal).

Remove ads