The Upcoming Adventures thread

renau1g

First Post
Is the Psionic crew unaligned or are they good? I have an adventure best served by unaligned people. I could take them on. Oni should be bringing Lily into the tavern shortly (once Crimelord is done) so that would be 1 more leader.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Is the Psionic crew unaligned or are they good? I have an adventure best served by unaligned people. I could take them on. Oni should be bringing Lily into the tavern shortly (once Crimelord is done) so that would be 1 more leader.
Fissure & Nejs are unaligned; Ghorgor and Calisto are good.

Velmont

First Post
Please note that Calisto is good, but she is possessed by an Oni that is lock into her body by a psionic lock. The Oni is almost harmless, but show up once in a while. That's why she has the Diabolic Transformation feat. So make her good with evil tendency :p

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
Ghorgor has a big heart but isn't consciously a crusader. He is doing this for the gold to buy a gym and advertisement. But I was sad I couldn't go on the dog adventure. It would have been appropriate to have Ghorgor fuss over the dog.

He is also easy to influence, similar to the half-giants from Athas. In fact, I was partly trying to recreate a half-giant character I used to play.

Oh, It's really too bad that Callisto isn't a telekinetic psion or I'd have found an excuse so that Ghorgor could throw her against her will. You know, because she is supposed to be able to 'fly' and if she can't it must be because she needs a boost to start. (15 years ago, that scene involved the psion growing feathers due to a levitation power backfiring. Proto-Ghorgor figured that if the bird man couldn't fly on his own, he just needed to be thrown. Good times).

renau1g

First Post
Ahhh...I see.

Would the Psion crew be opposed to hunting sentient monsters, like say a red dragon (as an example) for ingredients for a chef?

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
Ghorgor's alignment isn't philosophical. If the monsters are in anyway evil or simply (meta)human eating, he won't think twice.

-''You monster is bad and delicious. I kill you with one stone and two birds are dead.''

EDIT: Hey, I am pretty happy with this line. I may have to steal it from myself and use it in-game if appropriate! :lol:

Walking Dad

First Post
For Nejs, I think it would depend on the monster. The more humanoid, the more unlikely he would hunt them for food.

Examples:

Aboleth? I like sushi!

Killing gnomes for their livers? To eat? Are you crazy?

Velmont

First Post
I would go in the same guideline as above. She would hunt such creature on the basis she has heard many story of evil dragon, but might change idea later if she find out the dragon is intelligent, peaceful and harmless.

renau1g

First Post
Ok, I wasn't thinking like gnomes or halflings (although they might be delicious), but rather exotic monsters. It wouldn't really follow grandma rules if you caught good-aligned creatures ;)

johnmeier1

Explorer
Psionic Strike Force (what's left)

1) Ghorgor Bay - Goliath Battlemind - defender - Mal Malenkirk - 3/14 enter - 3rd PC
2) Calisto - Tiefling Psion - controller - Velmont -3/16 enter - 3rd PC
3) Fissure - Goliath Monk - striker - stonegod - 3/19 enter - 3rd PC
4) Nejs Radan - Half-Elf Ardent - Leader - Walking Dad - 3/24 enter - 3rd PC
5) K’atzn’ii - Githyanki Warlock|Swordmage - striker/defender -RickRoll - 3/25 enter - 2nd PC
6) D'Keth - Githyanki swordmage (shielding)|wizard - defender/controller - Farce - 3/25 enter - 2nd PC
7) Li Zhenyu - half-orc monk - Striker - garyh - 4/4 enter - 3rd PC
8) Raijin - Genasi Sorcerer - Striker - johnmeier1 - 4/5 enter - 3rd PC
9) Morko - Half-Orc Barbarian - Striker - Pwn3r3r - 4/10 enter - 1st PC

Since PSF is Ghorgor, Calisto, Fissure, Nejs plus Morko that leaves:

K'atzn'ii (striker/defender), D'Keth (defender/controller), Li Zhenyu (striker), Raijin (striker)

In theory a party could be K'atzn'ii + D'Keth + Li + Raijin + 1 leader (there is a 3rd level leader Lily, coming out of renau1g's adventure)

-johnmeier1

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases