The Upcoming Adventures thread

renau1g

First Post
I think john's referring to Morko being a 1st PC and, thus, first crack at adventure. I'm planning to run something for SFP shortly and another DM is going to run for the rest of the PC's.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
I think john's referring to Morko being a 1st PC and, thus, first crack at adventure. I'm planning to run something for SFP shortly and another DM is going to run for the rest of the PC's.
Ah, noted. That's assume Morko wants to go with us, of course (he gets first stab, but he doesn't have to go; esp if he's making friends with the WonderGith twins.

Velmont

First Post
Yeah, if we leave on an adventure, we will probably take at least 1 more, and Morko would be the evidence choice because it is his first character and also he is a striker and there is a lot of striker around. Also, Calisto will like to have another melee character with her, so there is another wall between her and her enemies :)

evilbob

Explorer
Tenchuu's adventure is wrapping up and there will be 4 more folks coming back to the tavern from that; they're level 3, 3, 5 (I think), and either 2 or 3 (not sure yet).

garyh

First Post
Is the Psionic crew unaligned or are they good? I have an adventure best served by unaligned people. I could take them on. Oni should be bringing Lily into the tavern shortly (once Crimelord is done) so that would be 1 more leader.

Zhen is lawful good but also very naive. :)

I'd enjoy my monk going with SFP and further comparing notes with Fissure, but I'm more than happy to let Morko head out first, being a 1st PC and all.

Being part of the Gith Twins and Friends Power Hour is also cool with me, as is playing in TwoHeadsBarking's upcoming adventure.

Voda Vosa

First Post
I have just submitted my second adventure to the judges for evaluation. I think I did a pretty good damn job with it, I want comments!
It's designed for a party of 5-6 players of level 4.

Cheers!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases