The Upcoming Adventures thread

renau1g

First Post
Yeah it's a great tool, but it isn't updated all the time (even by the judges...)

Risk - I just mentioned it as an option. My suggestion was that one of the three leaders from Merryl's Rescue consider moving parties to balance out groups. It's a bit meta-gamey, but it is what it is.

Walking Dad

First Post
Yeah it's a great tool, but it isn't updated all the time (even by the judges...)

Risk - I just mentioned it as an option. My suggestion was that one of the three leaders from Merryl's Rescue consider moving parties to balance out groups. It's a bit meta-gamey, but it is what it is.
I just tried to update my characters, but somehow it is impossible to hyperlink Vimak :(

weldon

Explorer
The Character Status page already does this. It only works if people keep it up to date.
True. I was thinking that the using a category on character sheets would mean that the list could be generated automatically. Players would only need to keep their own sheet up to date and would not have to worry about touching multiple pages when something changes with their character.

I don't think the idea is strong enough where I want to make a proposal and try to force a change, but I did think it was good enough to talk about it a little. I'll have to look at the wiki code some more to see what can be done with reporting/queries.

weldon

Explorer
I just tried to update my characters, but somehow it is impossible to hyperlink Vimak :(
I noticed that it doesn't work to use the [ URL ] bbcode in the new wiki. You can use <URL = "asgjalsgl"> text </URL> (without the spaces, of course) or you can use [link text] (with a space separating the link in http:// format and the text).

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
You could track the tavern with cs's if you wanted. Players would have to add a tag of something like "L4W:Tavern". That would create a special page with links to the characters.

I'm not sure it would make things simpler, but its an option.

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
In Theroc's absence, I'm going to be writing Rujah out of Land Ho (temporarily?). In the meantime, I'm going to need to recruit a 5th (6th if you count Dayna) member to the group, preferably a controller or defender at level 3.

I have several plausible ideas as to how to get the PC from the Hanged Man to Rioc Alair, so I guess I'm just posting here for fair warning.

Where's the most recent roll call on the Hanged Man?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases