The Upcoming Adventures thread

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Daunton is run by Mayor Grunter Brunt with some assistance/interference from Dauton's nobles. It has a standing militia including at least one jail, but I seem to remember implying several small ones at one point (like guard stations with a cell or two).

They also have two forts on the Island of Opposition. That implies some sort of navy, but given the implied danger from the seas, and random ships of Vulkarans I'd imagine it to be small and/or poorly organized.

Cool, thanks for the info.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
I didn't get that submission. Could one of the other judges check to see that there is proper forwarding to me and then maybe forward it manually?

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Ok, so adventure up and close to full already. I'm thinking I'll take 6 or 7, unless people think that'll create a shortage for an adventure they're about to run?

DMDanW

First Post
Another adventure option just around the corner....

I'm not sure what is out there myself, but my group will be coming through shortly hopefully recruiting a 2nd or 3rd level character for my next adventure. It would be my groups 6th member so it's not a mandatory spot to fill but it is open in case there is a player looking to join up (original recruitment link here:http://www.enworld.org/forum/5194003-post515.html)

Also depending on how things go my group may also require a 2nd to 3rd level leader, but with the current leader shortage I do not know if that is possible (my groups current leader is not certain he will remain)

renau1g

First Post
Hmm...well there is 1 leader currently. He is only level 1 though and a warlord, not sure if he'd be a good fit for the group, but you could always see if Cleverusername would jump in your group if the leader in your group wants to go with Iron Sky's group.

Not trying to get too involved, but if your leader wants a change of scenery (one of the nice benefits of the living world), it may work.

Velmont

First Post
Well, if we recruit a leader, it will most probably to replace our, who had some moral conflict with the other members of the group. If we recruit, I think we might favor more feral character, as the group already have two shifters, a barbarian and a druid.

DMDanW

First Post
Yes the group is quite feral and savage. I don't much care either way to be honest. A single 1st level Warlord might have his hands full with you guys but if it works out that Minharath wants out and if Cleaverusernames character is willing then it could be the only option out there. Unless of course there are any other leaders out there looking for work? Anyone? (echo..echo..echo..)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases