The Upcoming Adventures thread

DMDanW

First Post
Why? From what I have read so far your monk sounds like a lot of fun (I checked out his character sheet and liked what I saw).

I found with pbp it is a lot more fun if you are playing a character that you want to play, not a character you feel you have to play.

On a related note I am starting to work on my second character, which will be a shielding cleric with a twist.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Yes the group is quite feral and savage. I don't much care either way to be honest. A single 1st level Warlord might have his hands full with you guys but if it works out that Minharath wants out and if Cleaverusernames character is willing then it could be the only option out there. Unless of course there are any other leaders out there looking for work? Anyone? (echo..echo..echo..)

My 3rd character is going to be a Warlord, but since my first PC is only level 2, it's going to be a while...

pacdidj

First Post
Any low-level adventures coming down the pipeline? Looks like we've got a good level 1 party shaping up in the tavern with 2 strikers, a defender, and a leader, and oddly enough mostly humans:

Xander Kain - Human Shielding Cleric 1 - DMDanW
Rysethynn - Dwarf Warden 1 - LadyLaw
Auntie Mab - Human Rogue (Warlock) 1 - pacdidj
Karma Palminetti - Human Avenger 1 - Cute-Hydra

evilbob

Explorer
Ditto... I have something that's been approved although I'd like to do a short adventure before heading into something extensive. Either way, if there's a need I could also probably get something together in the next week or two.

DMDanW

First Post
So anything in the works for the group of newbies in the Tavern?
I know that I need to finish up Xander and get him submitted for approval, but if there were say an adventure coming up soon that would push me to finish up the details.

Just wondering, that's all...

Llama_Bill

First Post
Any low-level adventures coming down the pipeline? Looks like we've got a good level 1 party shaping up in the tavern with 2 strikers, a defender, and a leader, and oddly enough mostly humans:

Xander Kain - Human Shielding Cleric 1 - DMDanW
Rysethynn - Dwarf Warden 1 - LadyLaw
Auntie Mab - Human Rogue (Warlock) 1 - pacdidj
Karma Palminetti - Human Avenger 1 - Cute-Hydra

I've just finished my character so you could add Krav the Dragonborn Warlord to the list of characters waiting in the inn.

Remove ads