The Upcoming Adventures thread

evilbob

Explorer
Well I'm sorry: I totally lied about "the next week or two." I know I will have much more time in August, but I'd like to throw together a very short adventure that might be easier to run before that if possible. I'll see what I can do and then post if it's approved.

DMDanW

First Post
Well in the adventure I am currently in (The Darkest Night) we have lost 2 players and are down to 4, with one of the 4 being limited for the next little while. You can try and contact the DM, Johnmeier1 and see if he'd let you join. I'm guessing that your level 5 may be closer in range, as we range from level 4 to 6 I believe.

Tomalak

First Post
I haven't built my third character yet, but I've been thinking about it, especially with my other two adventures moving slowly. It looks like I missed an opportunity at Kingmaker, which makes me do this T.T , which always makes me feel silly.

According to the Character Status page, the following characters are unassigned and in the Tavern:
Auntie Mab, Bann-ur, Gurk, Janus, Mervin, Rurdev and Zharne

I know at least one of those to be inaccurate, but I really don't want to sift through old threads trying to find out who's around. Aside from the people who've posted in the last couple days, is there anybody still in the Tavern?

pacdidj

First Post
Krav is there and so is Karma, Xander and Vosa's character.

Also Auntie Mab (pacdidj), and Rysethynn (LadyLaw). Both are level 1.

EDIT: Bann-ur is effectively retired. He was in the adventure I'm DMing till Phoenix went on hiatus. Also, Gurk is one of the PCs in an adventure I'm playing in, but his player is currently MIA. Not sure about any of the others on your list.

Voda Vosa

First Post
I currently have Earth, level 7 warden in the tavern, and Shen, level 5 sorceror waiting outside. I can swich them anytime.
DMDanW if you think there'll be a chance for that I'll be happy to.

Cute-Hydra

First Post
Krav - Dragonborn Warlord - Llama Bill (leader)
Xander Kain - Human Shielding Cleric 1 - DMDanW (leader)
Rysethynn - Dwarf Warden 1 - LadyLaw (Defender)
Auntie Mab - Human Rogue (Warlock) 1 - pacdidj (Striker)

Karma Palminetti - Cute-Hydra

I am still playing around with my character class, as I was not happy with the character concept coming out as an avenger. I am looking at Cleric hybrid Ardent with multiclass warlord which fits my character concept of an information leader roll but as we have 2 leaders already in the level 1 pool. I am looking at hybrid psionic controller Psion + cleric which is my cross of knowledge information (intelligence) and divine cleric. As a team doesn't need a full controller roll really, I should be able to more than crowd control. I can also assist the real leaders when needed. One thing is for sure the defender is going to be fineeeeeee with 2 1/2 leaders in the team. I haven't resubmitted my new character design yet, but I asked for permission apparantly 13 chars in the cue for approval so got a little time. But I'd like to stay in the cue in the bar itself :), I am not too bothered about xp just want to play.

Remove ads