The Upcoming Adventures thread

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
An invoker? Damn it!

Oh, great for my adventure. It's just that I noted there was none officially approved and was hoping my 2nd PC could be the first! ;)

Ecce

First Post
Like I said, I could definitely dig it. Rinch'll look funny the next time he comes back from the dead with a shrunken head.

EvolutionKB

First Post
Well, he's only got one approval thus far. Judging is backed up I guess. Maybe it will be a while before your game gets approved anyway...

covaithe

Explorer
What isn't clear to me is... who do I submit this proposal to?! I sent it to the general judge gmail adress. The charter says to send it to the judges in charge of adventure approval but fail to tell us who they are!

You sent it to the right place. I'm looking at it.

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
You sent it to the right place. I'm looking at it.

Huzzah!

@Evolotion : An invoker would do great in my adventure.

A divine controller vs large crowd with radiant vulnerabilitues? Wee!

@Ecce : I assume your PC is the barbarian I saw in the sandbox?

Neither of you has an approved character yet but I expect you have a link to your wikipage so I can take a peek at your stats, hooks and whatnot.

You can start adventuring before your PC is fully approved, AFAIK.

PS : Assuming your PC is Matlal, as a complete aside, Ecce, in my opinion you may have spread your stats too thin. You make no use whatsoever of charisma (None of your class features or skills use it, you already have Wis 12 for will defense and yet Cha is at 12!).

My adventure is pretty damn tough; no need to be an all out powergamer but a modest amount of character optimization is no sin. In that regard, tanking Charisma and pumping Dex to 16 would be of more use helping you survive. Just a suggestion.

PPS : Assuming Montroya is Evolution's PC, he is a perfect fit. It is in his nature to jump both feet into the adventure hook.

Last edited:

Ecce

First Post
Huzzah!PS : Assuming your PC is Matlal, as a complete aside, Ecce, in my opinion you may have spread your stats too thin. You make no use whatsoever of charisma (None of your class features or skills use it, you already have Wis 12 for will defense and yet Cha is at 12!).

Charisma is a class attribute, I wanted to get it at least to +1 because I will have some abilities that involve it, more than likely. Wis 12 is for possible shaman multiclass feat later (prolly 11). Dex is mostly for getting spear feats, and some extra AC. I have this thought out, and I'm staying true to the character concept.

dimsdale

First Post
Well, I wrote a full proposal satisfying the 6 points underlined in the charter.

What isn't clear to me is... who do I submit this proposal to?! I sent it to the general judge gmail adress. The charter says to send it to the judges in charge of adventure approval but fail to tell us who they are!

Anyway, as hinted earlier, I plan a zombie gangland adventure. It spawns three fights and a old school skill challenge (AKA we roleplay the scene and make skill checks when relevant!), should net about 800 XP each PC and 8 treasure parcel.

In its current form it makes use of Rinch the Riser and his gang but it for some reason I can't use him I'll just come up with another necrotic villain (It would be a shame to have two instead of one who is more active)

All I am missing to start right now beside approval is whipping up a market map.

sounds cool.

Can I create a third character so that I can participate? :)

EvolutionKB

First Post
Sweet, I hoping it wouldn't be long until I can get in an adventure. The adventure is perfect for Montroya, even if I don't have some at-will radiant powers. Montroya is officially approved now too.

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
sounds cool.

Can I create a third character so that I can participate? :)

If you get a third character before I am allowed my second, I am throwing a tantrum! :p

---

I have a map now. A ugly, artless but easy to edit map created with excel because I ain't no designer! It will do the trick though, so now I only need approval for the adventure.

Shall I reserve a spot for evolution and ecce's characters?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases