The Upcoming Adventures thread

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Just bumping this thread as it has gotten a little stale. Mikara got out of Love Bites, but now she's found herself competing with a bunch of newbies for a spot in an adventure. How many (if any) have we got cooking.

I know that rwelle has one awaiting approval. Any others?

Walking Dad

First Post
Don't know, but r1g promised a slot for the player's whose character were killed. I will take his offer, but I don't know about the others. Currently there are only two living group members (elf druid and goliath battlemind, both level 2 I think).

I would like to make a second controller (wizard).

renau1g

First Post
Don't know, but r1g promised a slot for the player's whose character were killed. I will take his offer, but I don't know about the others. Currently there are only two living group members (elf druid and goliath battlemind, both level 2 I think).

I would like to make a second controller (wizard).

There are 6 PC's currently in, as nobody has told me they aren't interested in continuing. The level 2 PC's will approx. 2k xp bringing them up to 3k total xp and level 3. There's 2 level 1 PCs that will bump to 2nd.

My forthcoming break/slowdown should give them all enough time to update their sheets/create new ones. Likely Ghorgor and Willow will handle recruiting if needed.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Did Nejs earn enough xp for 3rd level before his death? Shall I make a 2nd or 3rd level character?
You can create one of 2nd with full wealth or one of 3rd with reduced wealth as discussed in the charter.
Charter said:
You have two options when replacing a character:

A) Create the new character at the same level as the old character. It will start with the following wealth, based its level:
  • Level 1: 100 gp
  • Level 2: 780 gp
  • Level 3: 1750 gp
  • Level 4+: full starting wealth as outlined in the DMG on page 143
B) Create the new character at least one level below the level of the old character. Any XP lost in this way (a minimum of one level's worth) is divided in half and credited to the player, tracked on a wiki page, and can be spent on another character, with the DM's discretion. When credited XP is spent on a character, that character receives time gold, as if the XP gained were time XP.
I've created a 3rd level PC.

Walking Dad

First Post
Thanks! I will read up the background information regarding genasi and deva. Will be ready soon :D

Edit: I was just ready with the mechanical points as I looked at the wiki and saw Ashir... I'm not going to make what is mechanically much to similar to my DM's character :(

Gnome illusionist is also already there (would have only changed 1-3 abilities and 1 at will).

I will break new ground with a Deva wizard!

Last edited:

Remove ads