The Upcoming Adventures thread

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Did you say you needed a market Mal?

Attachments

• market.jpg
    market.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 180

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
Well, that's a hell of a lot prettier than what I came up with on Excel, thank you.

Sadly, it is too small and not sprawling enough. I will go ahead and use my map.

How did you come up with this map?

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
Well, I am still waiting for adventure approval. I had a first review, made minor modifications and waiting for news.

Question to Judges : I do understand you must be ridiculously overworked so I wonder if you can start an adventure with approval pending just like you can start adventuring before your PC is fully approve.

Don't want to sound pushy, I am just itching to start and who knows how long it takes to fill up the slots anyway since I don't see that many PCs active waiting for a job.

dimsdale

First Post
Well, I am still waiting for adventure approval. I had a first review, made minor modifications and waiting for news.

Question to Judges : I do understand you must be ridiculously overworked so I wonder if you can start an adventure with approval pending just like you can start adventuring before your PC is fully approve.

Don't want to sound pushy, I am just itching to start and who knows how long it takes to fill up the slots anyway since I don't see that many PCs active waiting for a job.

I don't think it will take long for your adventure to fill. The Long Arm of Lauto: Broken Wards is a short adventure. We've already started the main battle. If your adventure is still around when we get back there will be six looking for work. Grakk would love to be a member of your adventure. ;) That's if he survives this one. There's some nasty undead wanting to have us for a snack.

ukingsken

First Post
Don't be so sure it's over once the fight ends dims ;) But yeah it should be short. I'm hoping to have my next adventure submitted and approved before Broken Wards.

elecgraystone

First Post
LOL If you REALLY meant that JoeNotCharles, you wouldn't have had the gnome fade away. ;)

But it's true. Once I finish beating up the gnome we should be ready to tackle our next adventure. [after a little nap that is]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases