The Upcoming Adventures thread

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Eithal is finally leveling in the official manner! I think this is my first level approval since, Mikara helped down that black dragon in Love Bites.

*edit* BTW: As soon as the dust settles around the Hanged Man, Eithal might be looking for more work, though her first desire is to continue with Iron Sky on his next submission.

*edit*edit*: Did any judges get this? Just saying this because gmail won't show me messages I sent to myself.

Last edited:

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
*edit* BTW: As soon as the dust settles around the Hanged Man, Eithal might be looking for more work, though her first desire is to continue with Iron Sky on his next submission.

I'll probably have that adventure started up this afternoon or tomorrow afternoon some time. It's only for original cast, unless you guys recruit one or two more and want to bring them along. There's a relative adventure famine atm so it would be the least I could do to get some of the level 3-4 crowd out and killing things for their stuff.

Mewness

First Post
Re Iron Sky's sequel: Kaz is hanging around near the Hanged Man and could certainly grab someone from the little crowd there. I certainly wouldn't object to a sixth.

renau1g

First Post
I just submitted another adventure. Level is TBD based on who's available when Protection ends. I would imagine it's between 4-5 months or so all in, so a medium adventure I guess? I'm hoping for a more high level group...maybe Mikara and Ironheart + a couple others? Not sure if any of the MMC are up for adventuring but Redblade's Riches just ended as well...

Last edited:

Remove ads