The Upcoming Adventures thread

ukingsken

First Post
In a similar vein, once the P.C's in Broken Wards Die... I mean succeed!! Yes thats the plan! I've got something else lined up for them. Hoping to submit it for approval in the next few days if I get time with my boy around.

garyh

First Post
Is there anything coming down the pipe soon? Growl's ready for some action. :)

I've been avoiding reading the recent adventure proposals in case Growl ends up on one of them.

ryryguy

First Post
I have been working on one... wanted to get more experience playing under my belt since I'm new at this. That hasn't worked out that great since Fire and Ice has been slow and has now ground to a halt. ;) Also, RL has been busy.

But I may try proposing it by the end of the month, in any case.

Actually, I was getting a little hung up on figuring out rewards, what with all the time GP and stuff... is it ok to send in a proposal with a few blanks and requests for help?

JoeNotCharles

First Post
Yes, absolutely. That's what we're here for.

You can safely ignore the time gp and time xp, and just balance your adventure as described in the DMG. The judges will add all the extras at the end (it'll represent stuff the adventurers do between adventures, like a day job or clearing out random basements full of rats or what have you).

Stringbean2142

First Post
I've got a short adventure proposal submitted that just needs a second approval before it's ready to go. It's not long at all, anywhere from three to six encounters depending on the player's actions, and (if everything's approved by the judges) will be set in an island called Haurton in the Near Lands. Just the initial information from my proposal:

The Enemy Among Us Adventure Proposal said:
Animals on the Isle of Haurton have been acting strange in the past few months, being either very aggressive or obviously terrified. This has gotten worse as, in the last week, three people on the isle became aggressive as well, attacking without provocation and not stopping until they had to be killed. Each incident happened on a different part of the isle and there is no obvious connection between the three. When armed patrols went into the wilder parts of the isle, several of the men went missing. The isle government, a local council, has scraped together enough money to hire adventurers from Daunton to investigate the problem, as well as the one-time costs of round trip teleportation of these adventurers to and from the isle.

It is built for four to six players, and while I'm leaving it open to all I will suggest that, as it is an investigative adventure, having a party with a well-rounded skill set will come in handy.

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
Man, I really hope there's someone else with an adventure ready to go. There's about two groups worth of characters in the tavern, and it looks like the Long Arm of Lauto is about to finish.

renau1g

First Post
I've got an adventure submitted, it's a sequel to my just concluding game and will hold the spots open for current PC's first. The Group (maybe the fevered fivesome? what with all that Filth Fever) will need a leader as their current leader is AWOL.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases