The Upcoming Adventures thread

Mewness

First Post
Not sure what higher level characters are available as they aren't chit-chatting in the tavern.

There are 5 low level characters in the tavern at the moment: Graval--fighter 1, Eraden--paladin 2, Spider--slayer 1, Zardi--barbarian 1, Goldenhorn--cleric|runepriest 1. I guess it's a viable group if we don't have to make ranged attacks or use AoE =)

FourMonos

First Post
Great guys, you totally just ruined my next two adventure proposals...

Screw it, I'm submitting the deliver a letter adventure anyway...

renau1g

First Post
As long as there's no conflict on the way I'll approve it. ;)

It's an easy way to get DM credits as there's a minimum of 1 month for each completed adventure :lol:

NPC: Ok brave adventurers please deliver this to tailor Melinda in the crafter's guild.

PCs: Sounds good... I'm sure nothing will go wrong ;) ;)

DM: The party travels through the city and enters the crafter's guild, finding Melinda waiting in the lobby for who knows how long as if her only purpose in life is to wait for this letter. She thanks you for your work and gives a handful of gold coins for your efforts.

OOC: Adventure over, 1 month time xp and a minor quest for delivering the letter

:lol:

Tenchuu

First Post
...or even worse carrying a letter from one side of town to the other... *ugh*

Does that mean Lord Byron 4: Crazy Couriers isn't going to be approved by the judges?

Edit: Fail. Next time before I post, I am going to press refresh to make sure I see them all.

Remove ads