The Upcoming Adventures thread

Tenchuu

First Post
Brenwar (Level 6 Paladin) is still in the Tavern, but high level defenders doesn't seem to be a hot market at the moment.

And Halleck is a level 4 leader in the tavern (but would be my third character, assuming Spider gets picked up in a new L1 adventure). I've got the credits to make him L6 to keep up with Brenwar, if you need another player in a mid level game.

BenBrown

First Post
Actually, I think I may hold off on the intro. I hadn't noticed that Someone's adventure coming up was going to be for low level characters, and I don't think there are enough in there for two. Anyone have a handle on who's in the tavern right now?

Someone

Adventurer
Shame that I didn't see your posts earlier. I could scale up my adventure a few levels, it's just a matter of copying and pasting new critters and give the 4-6 crowd a chance. Though the last time I DMed they roflstomped my encounters last time, and they were level 1, so I doubt leveling up would be good for my monster's health.

BenBrown

First Post
I don't feel like I've got the experience to run higher level adventures. I'm still figuring out how to balance things for 1st-2nd level characters.

Tenchuu

First Post
I think it's okay. Unless you've crafted a terrible adventure, they will approve it. And I have all the confidence you didn't craft a terrible adventure, so I'd say go for it.

Also, I'm on board with BB running the lvl 1 game and someone kicking his game up to mid level, but only because that means I might get both my tavern characters in a game.

Someone

Adventurer
Brenwar (level 6 defender) is available, and Pathfinder's Joy (level 4 leader) is also in the recruiting thread. With Halleck we'd only need a couple more characters in the 4-6 level range.

Remove ads