The Upcoming Adventures thread

covaithe

Explorer
Thanks, that's good advice that I may well take.... but I was looking for responses along the lines of "I'm working on something for the 6th level group", whereupon I would concentrate on the 1st levels. Or vice versa. :)

Sorry, covaithe, I'm not planning anything, but I'd develop background idea:
halfling ex-slave aberration killer and my drow, aberration fighter would go immediately if someone suggested there is an attack/invasion/threat/situation/breach/whatever related to them.

horticulture

Slightly entitled.
So, there's a cluster of players around 6/7, and another cluster at level 1 in the tavern. Anyone have anything cooking?

I'm contemplating throwing something quick together, but I don't have any specific plans yet. I certainly can't handle both parties; does anyone else have something in the works for one or the other of those parties?

I'll dig around and find something to throw at some adventurers. It might be a week or so but I should be able to come up with something for the 1st level group.

Oops! My warlock and the halfling are in LEB. Somehow I had this confused with LEB discussion. LEB is quiet, would you consider making an adventure for us there?

Tenchuu

First Post
LB3 is wrapping up relatively soon. We just started the final encounter. If some of the players don't reup, I'll have spot(s) for higher level players, though they'll be closer to 8-9 when we're done, I think.

Remove ads