The Upcoming Adventures thread

Mewness

First Post
*clinks glasses with Xeterog and H.M.*

I'd love to keep playing with the Rerisen group (and I think Toeto has a pretty good adventure hook if anyone wants to develop it). But there are a lot of genuine newcomers in the tavern at the moment who need to be doing something :)

Luinnar

First Post

I'd love to keep playing with the Rerisen group (and I think Toeto has a pretty good adventure hook if anyone wants to develop it). But there are a lot of genuine newcomers in the tavern at the moment who need to be doing something :)
I echo both statements :)

Kaz is not in the tavern yet, but he is ready to go on an adventure at a moments notice.

treex

First Post

I'm glad that there are people who think of newbies. There's been a big boom of posts recently and there are more threads than I can keep up with now.

jsb420

First Post
While there are numerous adventures ongoing, there seems to be no new ones starting. Hopefully I can change that. I want to try my hand at running a PbP game, 1st level. I've run many tabletop games and know how to run a game. I have also researched (A.K.A. lurked) many PbP games on this site as well as others, and feel confident i can run a fun adventure.

I'd like to have the PCs in place before emailing my adventure submission. Looking at the current patrons in the Hanged Man, I see lots of strikers/controllers but zero leaders/defenders. I'd rather not use any Essential classes (Don't have the books or money to get them) so sorry Cyrus (Darksteed) and Damien (Demonic Jester). Since this is a 1st level adventure, those at the table (Eithal (H.M.Grimlord), Fredrock (Xeterog), "Mr. Smith" (Mewness), Toeto (Dekana), Yishim (ronakshah2000) ) wouldn't be able to play either.
Unfortunately, this only narrows the field. That leaves:
Ardens (Circio) - Human Mage 1
Finnean Fairhand (Son of Meepo) - Halfling Ardent|Rogue 1
Jesse Tey'un (treex) - Wizard 1
Myrodis Epsion (Eternal54) - Human Wizard 1
Zaemar (the truthseeker) - Shadar Kai Swordmage 1

3 controllers, 1 arcane defender, 1 pseudo-leader/striker

That looks like a difficult party composition. Anyone willing to change their character? Or do you guys feel like you want to try? A TPK would make my DM ego squeal with delight but it does little for popularity :p

As I said above, I want the party already established before submitting the adventure proposal (it will most likely speed the approval process up - [crosses fingers]).

What say you?

treex

First Post
I'm a total newbie, as far as I know, I had little to no idea to what you said (as in, which category I fit into)

And I'm doing this for the experience of learning, so I wouldn't care much if it came to a TPK, but that's just me.

EDIT: I'm not sure whether the other players will turn up either. What if they don't? D:

Last edited:

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
[MENTION=6672544]jsb420[/MENTION]: I'm due a third character. Worse comes to worst, if you would be willing to handle a party of six players, I could roll up a first level artificer, bard, monk, or warlord fairly quickly.

jsb420

First Post
@treex: i am new to ENWorld, not to D&D 4e. I've been playing since the good 'ol days.

We need if the others are interested before we can start obviously (No worries, i'm excited too!). Hmm... maybe i can start some dialog at the Hanged Man. Maybe the others only check that particular thread.

Remove ads