The Upcoming Adventures thread

BenBrown

First Post
I've got a third character slot I can use, and was thinking of a warlord or a bard. I can have a character ready by this weekend, if a leader is needed.

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
I think I've got the jump on all of you as I am sick today, and am

BORED OUT OF MY MIND!

...he straps in, cracks his knuckles, and starts clicking...the race is on!

Mewness

First Post
jsb420: The composition isn't quite as awkward as it looks--some of those wizards are strikers, I believe.

As for Essentials classes, if the character sheets are done properly then they should have all the information you need to DM for one, and priority is supposed to go to players with only one character. (Although I don't think anyone would insist that you DM in a situation where you're not comfortable.)

FourMonos

First Post
And the winner is... HMG!

I was going with a female impetuous ardent, mantle of impulsiveness. She would be a little... chaotic.

And... hope you feel better HMG.

treex

First Post
Most likely directly related your post count and whatnot. "A Little Bird Told Me" could be receiving/writing a PM. Actually, no...cause I don't have it D:

But I'm sure the numbers are post count milestones/achievements

EDIT: How do you tell what is an Essentials character? And why does jsb not approvez?

jsb420

First Post
Essentials means the newest set of player handbooks (besides player handbook 1, 2, 3 and arcane, divine, martial 1&2, and primal handbooks). It's not that I don't approve just that i haven't read the materials and I'm broke and can't buy them lol!

Your wizard isn't an essentials PC.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases