The Upcoming Adventures thread

treex

First Post
I cannot thank jsb enough for running my first adventure. Thanks a lot man! (I would have just exp'd and commented, but I haven't been spreading my exp)

horticulture

Slightly entitled.
In all honesty, and I don't want to seem pushy, I would greatly prefer if I were able to take the group in the tavern on the adventure I'm smashing together as I'm creating it just for them.

If, however, someone else is doing the same (a particular adventure for that specific group), I'll defer to them as my adventure probably won't be ready until later next week.

Luinnar

First Post
By the way, my avenger, Kaz, was part of Iron Sky's group (at "Just a Table"). He just has not entered the tavern yet because I have not had a chance to level him up yet :erm: He will be level 6 or 7. I'll try to level him up ASAP.

jsb420

First Post
[MENTION=6671055]horticulture[/MENTION]: no problem, this way i can flesh my adventure out a little more. It's nice to see someone else from northern California here

Anyone planning a 1st level adventure?

twilsemail

First Post
I'm fleshing out a mid-high level heroic adventure. I was planning on sending it in to the judges on Monday (I'm generally internet free on weekends, thank goodness). It would have had a lead in to Toeto's plot, but that was optional anyway.

I can put that on the back burner and try to brew up a first level if Horticulture's got something for the other group ready. I'll see what I can cook up this weekend. My Dark Sun game is taking the weekend off for springy outdoor adventuring anyhow, so the DM portion of my brain shouldn't be that tired.

horticulture

Slightly entitled.
I'm fleshing out a mid-high level heroic adventure. I was planning on sending it in to the judges on Monday (I'm generally internet free on weekends, thank goodness). It would have had a lead in to Toeto's plot, but that was optional anyway.

I can put that on the back burner and try to brew up a first level if Horticulture's got something for the other group ready. I'll see what I can cook up this weekend. My Dark Sun game is taking the weekend off for springy outdoor adventuring anyhow, so the DM portion of my brain shouldn't be that tired.

It's not ready and probably won't be ready until the latter half of next week, so if you've got it ready to submit on Monday, you go ahead and do it, twilsemail. Especially if it's tailored toward that group in particular.

renau1g

First Post
Mmm, it's a nice feeling that the DMs are fighting over us players for once.

It only happened two other times that I remember. One time we allowed second PC's and then last time we allowed third PC's.

The good Dr.stonegod is correct though, another DM would be appreciated over in LEB :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases