The Upcoming Adventures thread

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
I've got an adventure submitted, it's a sequel to my just concluding game and will hold the spots open for current PC's first. The Group (maybe the fevered fivesome? what with all that Filth Fever) will need a leader as their current leader is AWOL.

I'd love to have Hadrak join but he is stuck in Limbo in Fire and Ice.

That adevnture needs to resume or disolve soon, it will have been a month of inactivity in 2 days...

KenHood

First Post
I've got an adventure submitted, it's a sequel to my just concluding game and will hold the spots open for current PC's first. The Group (maybe the fevered fivesome? what with all that Filth Fever) will need a leader as their current leader is AWOL.
Hacker's a leader. What's the level of the party?

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Assuming everyone who said they'll stick around for the sequel do, we've got Raiyek (lvl 3 paladin), Kruk (lvl 3 fighter), Carolina (almost-lvl-2 rogue), and possibly Grim (almost-lvl-2 ranger). Carolina and Grim are 103 XP short of level 2, so they'll hit that in probably a month or two. So I suppose Hacker's about the right level then.

I can't really speak for the others, but Raiyek and Hacker in the same party would be .... intersting ...

renau1g

First Post
Good stuff. what I'll probably due is award Xp part-way through to get those 2-3 continuing PC's from the first game up to lvl 2.

JoeNotCharles

First Post
I just saw a call-to-adventure show up in the tavern without being posted here. Tsk, tsk. So, here's what we have upcoming that I know of:

Stringbean42 is recruiting a new party from scratch.

renau1g is waiting on one more approval for a game which'll involve Raiyek, Kruk, Carolina, Grim, and it needs a leader.

Mal Malenkirk has something coming for 7 Rabbit and a party to be determined, which is probably going to start after renau1g's so that we don't have to figure out why Raiyek and Kruk aren't joining him.

I wanted this to be a surprise, but the storytelling contest is also an adventure hook. (I figure if I'm going to get on people's cases about announcing their adventures I need to take my own medicine.) I've been saving it to throw in as soon as there are people hanging around in the tavern without any adventures on the horizon, but I tried to slip it in a few days ago because I thought Hacker would be perfect for it. It can wait, though.

Anything else people are planning?

KenHood

First Post
I've been saving it to throw in as soon as there are people hanging around in the tavern without any adventures on the horizon, but I tried to slip it in a few days ago because I thought Hacker would be perfect for it. It can wait, though.
D'oh! I thought you'd lost interest in it, because nothing happened after the first post.

Remove ads