The Upcoming Adventures thread

horticulture

Slightly entitled.
There are PC in LEB that could use a DM.

It only happened two other times that I remember. One time we allowed second PC's and then last time we allowed third PC's.

The good Dr.stonegod is correct though, another DM would be appreciated over in LEB :)

Hrm, I know next to nothing of Eberron so I'd have to dig around and see if I can get my hands on some information before jumped in over there.

Though, it would give me an excuse to make a character for LEB.

There are more groups on LEB. Some 5th/6th levels are sitting twiddling their thumbs for a month or more. Even normal banter between the characters died down.

Velmont

First Post
The Path of Light is on his final encounter. I'm writing down the follow up at the moment. This will be an adventure for 6 characters of an average of 8th level (I predict the current group will now be 9th, 8th, 8th, 7th, 7th).

I am willing to add one more character to the follow up, to replace one who has left during the current one. Is there any high character searching for a new adventure at the moment.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The Path of Light is on his final encounter. I'm writing down the follow up at the moment. This will be an adventure for 6 characters of an average of 8th level (I predict the current group will now be 9th, 8th, 8th, 7th, 7th).

I am willing to add one more character to the follow up, to replace one who has left during the current one. Is there any high character searching for a new adventure at the moment.
I got sine DM XP to burn on Incarnation as well ( and still haven't spent his gp from last time).

Velmont

First Post
I got sine DM XP to burn on Incarnation as well ( and still haven't spent his gp from last time).

Well, if you start to be too much over the group, I'll tie you more often :devil:

Honestly, I can handle if you are higher level, and anyway, the whole adventure is based around you, so I can't kick you out of the adventure. :p

renau1g

First Post
I do believe we're on the last encounter in Mal's game and he's not going to run a follow-up so my level 8 genasi wizard will be available (needing a bit of a re-tool to get rid of his non-elemental powers, 2 of them). I was considering retiring and bringing in a leader also as all my L4W PC's are strikers (or in Ashir's case, a striker posing as a controller). Maybe I can give the group some of my DM credits and everyone can level up ... ;)

Velmont

First Post
It would be a pleasure to introduce you to the game, [MENTION=54810]renau1g[/MENTION]. The group have 5 members and well balanced (2 defender, one of each other), so controller, striker and leader would be just as good. Even a third defender would not be too much, except maybe for Hadrak, our current leader.

Remove ads